How shit does a casting have to be...

Post reports of previously unseen miniatures here!

Moderator: Col. Marbles' Command Crew

How shit does a casting have to be...

Postby JJCH nli » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:50 pm

before pride/self respect/a sense of decency kicks in?

http://theminiaturespage.com/news/1154916945/
JJCH nli

Re: How shit does a casting have to be...

Postby Guest001nli » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:20 am

Those are not cast they are 3d printed in the lowest possible resolution and out of the shittest material (WSF on shapeways).
They are bad, really bad and I would be ashamed to sell them. Hopefully the twat selling them will go bust and rethink their life.
Guest001nli

Postby badtastebear » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:06 pm

Friends of mine have loads of his 15mm vehicles. They're not too bad as a gaming piece, blowing the pics up to a huge size for something that's quite small even in 15mm doesn't do them any favours.
badtastebear

Postby JJCH nli » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:40 am

badtastebear wrote:Friends of mine have loads of his 15mm vehicles. They're not too bad as a gaming piece, blowing the pics up to a huge size for something that's quite small even in 15mm doesn't do them any favours.

He also sells them as 20 and 28mm prints. Judging by the models I have of those exact same items, the photos show them at roughly double their actual size for a 28mm model.

They look like appalling prints and judging by the other photos I have seen QC is entirely missing, even for his own advertising. Air bubbles, heaps of flash, broken tracks, misshapen hulls and bendy barrels. I’d be too fucking embarrased to try and shift that shite.
JJCH nli

Return to Scouting reports