Trolls & Goblins Kickstarter from Aenor Miniatures

Post reports of previously unseen miniatures here!

Moderator: Col. Marbles' Command Crew

Re: Trolls & Goblins Kickstarter from Aenor Miniatures

Postby Sylvain » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:52 am

the KS ends today (sunday 10/12) at midnight, Paris time (so 11PM in UK, 6PM east coast, etc)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/17 ... nd-goblins

The forum won't let me post pics because "It was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image"..

but we now have 17 Goblins unlocked, 18th soon hopefully, the 2 Trolls who now have 2 head choices each...

I'll let you go look at the pics and the new graphics to check what is in each pledge!

you can also pick individual minis, etc...
Sylvain

Postby CrumbReaper » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:25 am

if KS uses a software tool to take any size image uploaded by a user but still squash it into a 640 pixel wide space then
no, forums like this won't like it. Best bet is to get a free image hosting account - I use postimage.org - then you can
upload to their site, it offers completely free physical resizing of the image before saving it (leaving your original untouched)
you can then get a "share on forums" code or - my personal preference - a "direct link" code string...... post it into a forum
like this one, highlight the string and click the "img" button in full editor..... return down onto a seperate line for each pic
and repeat the "img" button. Once you create your post highlight and copy the entire thread to post onto other forums, 95% I've
come across over the years (and 100% in last 4) now use the same coding.

Hope that helps, fantastic looking minis 8)
CrumbReaper

Postby Sylvain » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:08 pm

thanks, didn't knew about these convenient sharing option
I'm generally publishing the pics on my blog and take the url from here as it works on fuuk, but I was too lazy to post all the goblins unlocked these last 2 days :oops:

but now we have something I have to post...
he's 7cm high, and if we can unlock him, you'll be able to add him for 25€ (or 63€ with the 2 trolls)

we also have unlocked 20 goblins, so the 20 goblin pledge is 20 different sculpts!
Sylvain

Postby freakinacage » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:45 pm

They all look gorgeous, and I'm not keen on gobbos
freakinacage

Previous

Return to Scouting reports