Dungeon Sisters updated!

Post reports of previously unseen miniatures here!

Moderator: Col. Marbles' Command Crew

Re: Dungeon Sisters updated!

Postby Senbei » Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:57 am

I didn't actually subscribe to his crowdfunder, but do on occasion pester him to get it done.

Good job Vin, now get it finished so the backers can stop whining about it being so late. :P
------------------------------------------------------
'"LITTLE WARS" is the game of kings--for players in an inferior social
position.' H.G.Wells
http://www.gutenberg.org/etext/3691
Senbei

Re: Dungeon Sisters updated!

Postby Cotton Eyed Joe » Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:50 pm

SssaneMax wrote:It comes to something when 5 ludicrous fish-faced top 'n' bottom-heavy women in figure-hugging and yet revealing armour are prancing about in platform fucking heels with their jugs popping out and their arse-cheeks on display and the response is "Meh, not SO Bad, for Vinni, I mean."

Vinni, you give wargames a bad name. You give Russia a bad name, shit you give humanity a bad rep. Imagine if our race dies out and Alien Archaeologists find samples your ordure in some dusty ruin. What would they think of us? It makes me hope for a resin-melting nuclear fucking war.

Unless of course the Alien Archaeologists are "bottom-heavy women in figure-hugging and yet revealing armour prancing about in platform fucking heels with their jugs popping out and their arse-cheeks on display. Then I am sure it would be a homerun!
Cotton Eyed Joe

Previous

Return to Scouting reports