Khurasan releases later 14th C Italian/Spanish foot

Post reports of previously unseen miniatures here!

Moderator: Col. Marbles' Command Crew

Khurasan releases later 14th C Italian/Spanish foot

Postby Khurasanminiatures » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:18 am

We are very pleased to release a complete set of infantry codes for the Italian and Spanish armies in our later 14th Century range, which can be used for either army (except the slingers — dont think the Italians had any of those!). Available now (about three quarters of the way down the page):
http://khurasanminiatures.tripod.com/la ... ntury.html

They are more likely than English or French foot to wear a barbuta helmet, and to have a plain chainmail shirt or, even more likely, brigandine armour.

Italian or Spanish armoured pavisiers

Italian or Spanish armoured crossbowmen

Italian or Spanish unarmoured crossbowmen

Italian or Spanish javelin Infantry (these are provided with uniquely spanish and Italian shields, and some shields that can be used for either)

Spanish slingers
Khurasanminiatures

Re: Khurasan releases later 14th C Italian/Spanish foot

Postby Bronshtein » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:34 pm

Okay - crossbowmen have the webbed effect of flash between the arms of the bow and the string and the guys with helmets suffer from MASSIVE head syndrome, and something very odd happening to the shield of the right hand javelinman. Probably just poor lighting and bad background but it looks as if a quarter of his shield has been photoshopped out of existence. Unless someone's going to tell me this is a standard variant of the rotella I've never noticed, I presume my eyesight is just a lot worse than I had imagined,
Nicely painted.
Shame they are from this twat and will never be bought.
Oh well.
Bronshtein

Return to Scouting reports