Beachhead Show - Bournemouth Dorset - ON SATURDAY

Post here to keep us informed about your club, or chat about the shows, be they wargaming, roleplaying, CCGs or boardgames. Club and show dates and meetups go here!

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Beachhead Show - Bournemouth Dorset - ON SATURDAY

Postby Gangleader147 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:34 am

Lost for things to do next weekend - Beachhead 2016 is a new show on the South Coast which needs all of your support to make sure its not a one show wonder. Lots of decent traders attending and plenty of demonstration and participation games to keep you out of mischief.

For those looking at getting Wed - double it up and drop off the partner as I believe the same exhibition centre has a wedding Fayre on too Wink and that's free brownie points!!

So come along to the BIC (Bournemouth International Centre). I not to support the show, the gaming community and all those traders then at least to keep my participation game busy so I don't spend too much money.

http://entoyment.co.uk/beachhead-2016/4588774837

Confirmed Traders :

Battle Studios, Charlie Foxtrot Models, Colonel Bill's, Early War Miniatures, Entoyment, Glenbrook Games,
Great Escape Games, KR Multicase, Lesleys Bits Box, Noc's Box, Northumbrian Painting Services, Pieroth Wines, Redoubt Enterprises, Reiver Castings, Shellhole Scenics, Simple Miniatures, The Dice Bag Lady, The Square, Warez, Warmill, Warpainter and Warlord Games
Gangleader147

Return to Clubs and Communities