Shopping at salute.

Post here to keep us informed about your club, or chat about the shows, be they wargaming, roleplaying, CCGs or boardgames. Club and show dates and meetups go here!

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: Shopping at salute.

Postby manatic » Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:41 am

Wasn't looking to buy anything. Really went in thinking "I've no projects at the moment, so maybe just a few minis here and there." Now I've got two new projects, namely cowboys and pirates, from Foundry and Black Scorpion. Also bought the Lead Adventure post-apoc Sherlock and Watson, some bits and pieces from Ainsty and a Deep Wars (I think) monster fish type.
"Ten Tigers and a Coke for the boy!"

Blog @ dawnofthelead.com
manatic

Postby Hastati » Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:23 pm

I bought a back issue of Medieval Warfare for 5 quid. I literally spent 250 euros to go buy a £5 magazine (that I could have bought for about 10 euros by mail order). :loopy:
When I die I want the Arsenal players to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.
Hastati

Postby Duff » Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:47 pm

Hastati wrote:I bought a back issue of Medieval Warfare for 5 quid. I literally spent 250 euros to go buy a £5 magazine (that I could have bought for about 10 euros by mail order). :loopy:

:rofl:
broney wrote:You weren't there man! How many stiles are there on the Offa's Dyke Walk? You don't know Man!

Duff
Associate Member

Previous

Return to Clubs and Communities