Penkridge Wargames Tabletop Sale January 4th 2015

Post here to keep us informed about your club, or chat about the shows, be they wargaming, roleplaying, CCGs or boardgames. Club and show dates and meetups go here!

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Penkridge Wargames Tabletop Sale January 4th 2015

Postby berenzed » Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:02 pm

hi guys - its that time again.

just emailing out to see who would be interested in a table or three for the Penkridge wargames tabletop sale happening this coming January 4th.
Tables are again £6 each with a maximum of 3 per trader being booked in. This is refundable if we get bad weather.
The venue is open to traders at 8a.m and to the public around 10a.m. and closes at 2.p.m.
Plenty of parking round the venue, across the road and within 5 minutes walk, food, toilet and facilities all on site.
Payment needs to be sent to the boss (as per usual) netroonies@fsmail.net or I can meet at some of the shows coming up over the next few months, and its first come first served basis.
we can get around 40 6ft tables into the venue and bring and buy in the back room.
We were packed out again last year - lots of punters through the doors, and if you check any reviews or ask about I am sure you will find very positive feedback about the day.
you can contact us through this email, call us on 07931 987 661 - 07580 862 116
and be sure to check out the links below
http://penkridgewargames.webs.com/
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Penkridg ... 0266378137
all the best.
berenzed

Re: Penkridge Wargames Tabletop Sale January 4th 2015

Postby berenzed » Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:44 pm

We are totally booked out for January - in fact at present 4 folks are waiting for others to drop out to fill their spaces.

There are more second hand sellers than ever and I have updated the webpage so you can see whose turning up on the day.

I will be having a good rout through my oldhammer stuff for doubles as well as sorting out other old bits that have been collected dust for sometime now.

Hope to see you their.
berenzed

Re: Penkridge Wargames Tabletop Sale January 4th 2015

Postby beren » Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:14 pm

The correct dates been added to miniature wargames mag, the weathers looking fine all it needs now is everyone to show up on the day. You guys to show up andy self to sort out and price some old stuff up.

Hope to see you there if not a Happy new year.
beren

Return to Clubs and Communities