Another tabletop sale in Hitchin on October 18th

Post here to keep us informed about your club, or chat about the shows, be they wargaming, roleplaying, CCGs or boardgames. Club and show dates and meetups go here!

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Another tabletop sale in Hitchin on October 18th

Postby Citizen Sade » Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:05 pm

Being touted as bigger & better, but otherwise much the same as last time i.e. it's being organised by Pete Day and the Black Wolf wargaming club, it will take place in the scout hut near King George V Playing Fields on Old Hale Way between 9am & 5pm, Moocher "lead whore" McGimpy will have a table again (if we haven't deported him by then) etc.

What's different is that I will have a table in the morning to offload my surplus to requirements tat on unsuspecting punters. I might even be persuaded to offer a discount to any FUUKers who make the journey and who aren't in Lycra or harness.

Who's in?
Citizen Sade

Re: Another tabletop sale in Hitchin on October 18th

Postby overrevdsquat » Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:33 pm

Was reasonably successful last year, so might be.

(need permission off the wife first though :? )
overrevdsquat

Location: Staring into the dark hole that is my monitor, waiting for inspiration to strike.

Postby richred_uk » Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:50 pm

Sadly no - I'll be on the way back France with Mrs Rich after our Anniversary hol.

Got a couple of nice bits last time so did fancy going - list what you're taking here first then :) gives me a chance at it.
richred_uk

Postby Citizen Sade » Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:53 pm

As long as you're not wearing Lycra when you respond to my post :wink:
Citizen Sade

Postby richred_uk » Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:19 pm

Only in your dreams :P
richred_uk

Postby shedman » Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:02 pm

Citizen Sade wrote:I will have a table in the morning to offload my surplus to requirements tat

That's going to be a big table then

Lycra and harness - what all the beautiful people in Stroud are wearing this season
shedman

Postby aliensurfer » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:12 am

I'm hoping to attend this year.
aliensurfer

Postby Citizen Sade » Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:12 pm

Bumped into a few of the local Frothers this morning at the sale, but no Burberry-clad ones.

Moocher reckons the numbers were up somewhat on last year. He seemed to be doing a roaring trade selling some of his huge collection of old GW figures to people old enough to know better. Including a certain 40K fancying Frother who shall remain nameless ...

The organiser, Pete, says he's doing another one next May. I'll post details when he sorts the date out.

@richred, apologies for not getting a list up in advance. It was my usual last minute panic, so I didn't get a chance. The good news is that a lot of my stuff was unsold, so I might well take a table next time as well. I need to clear space in the interests of domestic harmony.

@Whiskey Priest, Pardulon's the German company who used to make the self-assembly, timber-framed resin houses. Nice kit, but sadly OOP. That said, Jens - the owner - has hinted over on LAF that he might be able to help those interested out.
Citizen Sade

Postby overrevdsquat » Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:59 pm

Got a couple of bits (mostly of the good Mr Sade).

Still debating whether I should have picked up Zombies!!! :?
overrevdsquat

Location: Staring into the dark hole that is my monitor, waiting for inspiration to strike.

Postby whiskey priest » Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:52 pm

Nice to put faces to names. I popped back at fourish with money burning a whole in my pocket but everybody had fucked off home!
whiskey priest

Next

Return to Clubs and Communities