Return to Castle Frotherheim - A call for arms!

Post here to keep us informed about your club, or chat about the shows, be they wargaming, roleplaying, CCGs or boardgames. Club and show dates and meetups go here!

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: Return to Castle Frotherheim - A call for arms!

Postby Big Jim » Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:31 pm

For those wanting to contribute, are there any specific additions needed.

I know there were rumours of requests being sent out.
Big Jim

Postby Skipp » Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:36 pm

ive got a some furniture (ainsty tables n chairs, fenris treasure chests) and some old grendel dungeon pieces - any need for em?

(if so shoot me a pm with your address - as Im not about till mid day on the saturday and you might want em for set up?)

What are you doing Dave?
Skipp

Postby mcfonz » Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:19 pm

I pm'd you Ben, elsewhere with images of what I have. I should also have five old GW armoured zombies by then as well.
My building and painting Blog: http://mcfonz.blogspot.co.uk/
My review blog (miniatures, terrain etc): http://miniaturesofakind.blogspot.co.uk/
mcfonz

Postby Badger Loving Fluffster » Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:37 pm

Just to copt what I put on the FB page last week

+++
Gentlefolk of Frotherhiem, we are in need of your little lead things.
Adventurers - Charlie's are great but a few more are always welcome.
Kobolds - David is doing some, more always welcome.
So: Goblins, (non lawn mowing) Orcs, Rats and Spiders are next on the list. Anyone able to bring along some gribblies?
And furniture!
And also any other stuff you have for dungeony goodness would be grand.
Just let us know what is turning up and Mike will turn his pen towards stats and adventures accordingly!
+++

Also Mikko is doing some gobbos but will need some more for sure

Not sure if the image will link but thees are the top level rooms that need stuff

Frothers: "Nerd culture baseball bat to the face !" (the Badsmile 18/4/12)
Badger Loving Fluffster
Associate Member

Postby blackfly » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:35 am

Badger Loving Fluffster wrote:Thanks Nate. Might be able to add some blurb to that. Top job :)

I can do more of the work if you want to point me in the right direction and keep working on the castle.

I just thought I'd share what I had and see if it was even in the right ballpark. Currently sized at 450mm high by 900mm, and 300dpi for printability, but now that I re-read your post, maybe you wanted to leave some room on the empty space that wasn't covered by banner?

Feel free to PM or shout here or there if you have text blurb ideas you want messed with. :beer:

Badger Loving Fluffster wrote:Just let us know what is turning up and Mike will turn his pen towards stats and adventures accordingly!

At the very least, this little evil spawn will be there I'll see if I can't get something else done in time. If I do it'll probably be another critter of some sort.

If you really need more adventurers, I'd be happy to extra matte-coat a half dozen or so of these PCs if any would fit the bill (the bases would be all wrong, but if you can stand that, there are some nifty ones in there, in my entirely biased opinion).
Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql5.sock' (111) [2002]

"There should be a special term for people who join TMP* in order to complain about something** in their first post(s)." -AECurtis (RIP)

*FUUK
**TMP
blackfly
Associate Member

Postby Duff » Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:12 am

So you know exactly what I'll be bringing for the game Ben:

I can also bring any of these if you want.
broney wrote:You weren't there man! How many stiles are there on the Offa's Dyke Walk? You don't know Man!

Duff
Associate Member

Postby Badger Loving Fluffster » Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:58 pm

Oo, lots of lovely :froth:

I'll have to see if Mike is after the bigger fellas but they all look good to me, Roy.

Nate, brilliant. And the adventurers look grand too. Will you be coming over in person?

As for the banner, we'll need room on it for advertising, but that can be put in. You might be better off talking to Philip Page about that. if the two of you can come up with something together and Peter can get it printed that would be brilliant :)
Badger Loving Fluffster
Associate Member

Postby blackfly » Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:50 pm

Badger Loving Fluffster wrote:Nate, brilliant. And the adventurers look grand too. Will you be coming over in person?

Yep. What would a trip through customs be without having to explain 6-10 chunks of pointy metal? 0;)

As for the banner, we'll need room on it for advertising, but that can be put in. You might be better off talking to Philip Page about that. if the two of you can come up with something together and Peter can get it printed that would be brilliant :)

Who's that when he's at home? I don't know all the right names for real people, so if you want to put him in touch with me, I can work on fitting in ads/logos into the banner. :beer:
Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql5.sock' (111) [2002]

"There should be a special term for people who join TMP* in order to complain about something** in their first post(s)." -AECurtis (RIP)

*FUUK
**TMP
blackfly
Associate Member

Postby Duff » Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:55 pm

6milphil
broney wrote:You weren't there man! How many stiles are there on the Offa's Dyke Walk? You don't know Man!

Duff
Associate Member

Postby Badger Loving Fluffster » Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:16 pm

Duff wrote:6milphil

Yep

Or Philip Page on FB :P
Badger Loving Fluffster
Associate Member

PreviousNext

Return to Clubs and Communities