So-So Salute

Post here to keep us informed about your club, or chat about the shows, be they wargaming, roleplaying, CCGs or boardgames. Club and show dates and meetups go here!

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: So-So Salute

Postby --- » Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:13 pm

Shame to have missed you, but good news that you're staying over next time 8)
---
Committee Member

Postby Rev Nice » Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:42 pm

Had a brilliant Salute which I absolutely loved but the experience rather marred for me by a cunt who said I could kip at his place running off after the meal with his mates leaving me stranded with loads of scenery and no hope of getting home and having to get a very, very expensive cab ride home.
Cheers. Hope you found it funny. I'm sure a few of you did.
After this display of cuntishness, I am seriously reconsidering my future with Frothers.
Rev Nice
FU!UK Chair

Postby Citizen Sade » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:52 pm

Don't be daft, you silly bugger. The place just wouldn't be the same without you.
Citizen Sade

Postby Skipp NLI » Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:01 am

Rev Nice wrote:Had a brilliant Salute which I absolutely loved but the experience rather marred for me by a cunt who said I could kip at his place running off after the meal with his mates leaving me stranded with loads of scenery and no hope of getting home and having to get a very, very expensive cab ride home.
After this display of cuntishness, I am seriously reconsidering my future with Frothers.

That's fucking shoddy... We would have had you stay over in Peckham if you'd asked, no parblem.
Skipp NLI

Postby Hastati » Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:36 am

Duff wrote:Why didn't you stop at the Fenris stand and say hello you cunt?

No chance at all. Like I said, it was not the greatest experience this year. However, I have insisted on staying over next year, even if I do so on my own.
When I die I want the Arsenal players to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.
Hastati

Postby redzed » Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:02 am

Rev Nice wrote:Had a brilliant Salute which I absolutely loved but the experience rather marred for me by a cunt who said I could kip at his place running off after the meal with his mates leaving me stranded with loads of scenery and no hope of getting home and having to get a very, very expensive cab ride home.

you ARE Frothers :D

name the guilty parties :demonic:
redzed

Postby Hastati » Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:19 am

redzed wrote:

+1, we haven't had the torches and pitchforks out for a while. Name and shame!
When I die I want the Arsenal players to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.
Hastati

Postby Badger Loving Fluffster » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:49 pm

Hastati wrote:
redzed wrote:

+1, we haven't had the torches and pitchforks out for a while. Name and shame!

Another +1

That's pretty cuntish even if I did give a very small guilty chuckle inside. Not nice at all
Frothers: "Nerd culture baseball bat to the face !" (the Badsmile 18/4/12)
Badger Loving Fluffster
Associate Member

Postby Steders » Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:17 pm

I'm just sorry you got home at all Simon
Steders

Postby Duff » Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:58 pm

Fuck me. Dags and myself were talking on Sunday about you getting home, and assumed they waited for you at Canning Town. That really is fucked up. :argue:
broney wrote:You weren't there man! How many stiles are there on the Offa's Dyke Walk? You don't know Man!

Duff
Associate Member

PreviousNext

Return to Clubs and Communities