PU!UK'rs for hire

The place for straight-talking on painting techniques, supplies, and other mini-painting topics. Link to your paintjobs here, if you want to know what we *really* think!

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

PU!UK'rs for hire

Postby White Knight » Thu May 17, 2007 12:48 pm

In reaction to a post on the feedback forum (not that we make a habit of reading that), this sticky was posted to allow painters for hire to post their availability, rates, resume, etc... in a futile attempt to attract more work from forum members or the occasional lost sheep.

One post per painter, unless it's to make an important update. Members interested in hiring one of said painters can contact them through PM or any other way described in the original post.

There, now we can go back to ignoring all your suggestions for another 5 years... :wink:
White Knight
Committee Member

Postby Cyano » Thu May 17, 2007 7:26 pm

I found this, it might be useful before taking the plunge and hiring someone. linky

:-)
Cyano

Postby blackfly » Thu May 17, 2007 8:15 pm

Cyano wrote:I found this, it might be useful before taking the plunge and hiring someone. linky

:-)

I am a painter, and I wish more people would read that before hiring me. Contact info and gallery available via www.madponies.net , but please keep in mind #11:

" Remove all furniture and other movable items before the painter is scheduled to begin. Anything not removed should be piled together in the center of the room and thoroughly covered with drop cloths. "

Thanks Cyano. 8)
Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql5.sock' (111) [2002]

"There should be a special term for people who join TMP* in order to complain about something** in their first post(s)." -AECurtis (RIP)

*FUUK
**TMP
blackfly
Associate Member

Postby Paul » Tue May 22, 2007 11:35 am

I do a bit of comission work now and again. I don't have a website yet, working on one very slowly. If anyone is interested drop me a PM here or e-mail littleleadmen@hotmail.co.uk

I'll update the post when (if ever) I get a site up and running.

I've posted work on here before and have photos I can send out if anyone is interested.

Cheers
Paul
Paul

Postby Badger Loving Fluffster » Tue May 22, 2007 6:01 pm

I just gt a huge bill in on my car that needs paying off :cry:

So, I'm up for commissions too. You can contact me by pm here or my email ben @ urbanmammoth.org.uk
Frothers: "Nerd culture baseball bat to the face !" (the Badsmile 18/4/12)
Badger Loving Fluffster
Associate Member

Postby redzed » Tue May 22, 2007 6:05 pm

urbanmammoth

wtf?
redzed

Postby xeoran » Tue May 22, 2007 6:34 pm

redzed wrote:
urbanmammoth

wtf?

He did some early work on Urban War. Or summink like that.
Comic Relief wrote:Because last time I checked, we pretty much made our life on crazy.
xeoran

Postby Badger Loving Fluffster » Tue May 22, 2007 7:20 pm

Yep, it's a hang over from when I did a lot of stuff for them, and it has been convinient to keep it since
Badger Loving Fluffster
Associate Member

Postby redzed » Tue May 22, 2007 8:13 pm

do you think it's a good address to have? 0;)
redzed

Postby Badger Loving Fluffster » Tue May 22, 2007 8:26 pm

redzed wrote:do you think it's a good address to have? 0;)

The HF addy stopped working after the last time their servers went down and I still haven't managed to re establish the madmcgobbo account I have. This one does the trick ok (and no, "the trick" is not firing everyone and buying back my company to the detriment of all my debtors :P )
Badger Loving Fluffster
Associate Member

Next

Return to Painters Unite! UK Forum