INFERNO!!

Discussion of cinematic genius and disaster past and present, with a twist of froth.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

INFERNO!!

Postby Steders » Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:32 am

I was forced to take my better half to see this last night. It isn't a remake of a dodgy 1970s disaster movie, oh no. Its the new Dan Brown adaption. Tom Hanks is back as Professor Langdon with more clues to solve.
Early in the film, Langdon is on the run in Italy, he makes a rooky mistake and logs into his email.
Sinister men in a high tech surveillance van see where he is and a convoy of blacked out vehicles race through the city. The vans pull up, sinister men jump out, followed by heavily armed SWAT teams, the local police are there as well. The sinister men walk up to the local plod and I'm expecting 'CIA, we are in command'. Oh no, they are much more sinister than that. 'W.H.O, we are in command!' I snort, my wife glares at me.
Yes, the World Health Organisation, killing disease one bullet at a time. Seriously?"!
I found it a jumbled nonsensical mess. The bit that did make me laugh was the drone they used for following Langdon at one point. Not only does it fly low and buzz them (which sort of defeats the point of a drone) it also sounds like an apache helicopter rather than a very angry grass strimmer.

Just no.
Steders

Re: INFERNO!!

Postby kawasaki » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:26 am

I enjoyed the Da Vinci Code. In a brain-out-stare-at-the-screen sort of way.

There, I've said wrote it.
The Cardinal of Cunt

I have never heard of Frothers Unite- UK!

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=201399
kawasaki

Postby Skipp » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:26 pm

you have no shame Kawasaki.. none.

thanks for the heads up on the W.H.O. steders...

What are you doing Dave?
Skipp

Postby Bronshtein » Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:29 pm

I read the Da Vinci Code and sneered and then thought - how much money has he made out of this load of old bollocks?
Which one of us is the fucking idiot? :evil:

W.H.O.? See I told you all Snowden was on the wrong track.

But you really have to watch out for the RSPCA. 8) What really happens to all those animals they 'rehome?' One day they'll be activated! We're all doomed! :fear:
Bronshtein

Return to Movie Zone