Post Apocalyptic Frothing?

Here is where we ask YOU for your thoughts and ideas on the FU!UK content... Dead links, errors, or ideas you would like to help us develop... we'll take all suggestions to improve your online frothing experience!

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: Post Apocalyptic Frothing?

Postby Bronshtein » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:23 pm

Well, it's your site and I respect your decision.

I only saw the one topic and it seemed a little odd on a subject that seemed to have almost run its course anyway.

However as you got the complaints and saw other topics get the treatment, I appreciate your word with the individual, and the public comment makes sense now.

I thought the joke concerned was a bit silly, but one of the people did bring the topic back on track before your public note re 'on topic' anyway with a post about (probably) contemporaneous bronze action in northern Europe which I thought was pretty interesting, both of itself and in context.

I just didn't want (and as this is a slight criticism of another site, I wouldn't expect any reaction from you) to see TWW get as po-faced as LAF, which does what Tamazepam can't. TWW is MUCH more vibrant than that.

As I just said on RP before I saw this - I really admire what you have achieved from scratch in a short period and think TWW is very good indeed.

I certainly don't want the degree of 'forthrightness' we get here, but I appreciate reading a wargames forum that interests me and doesn't send me to sleep. There aren't many of those about. :lol:

Apologies if my comment seemed rude. Not meant like that.
Bronshtein

Postby Michael » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:58 pm

Cheers, no offence taken.
Just wanted to make it clear that I try not to over-react.
I pretty much always send a private e-mail first about any complaints received, then will post on the forums.
But being human I can and do and will make mistakes.

If I keep making mistakes then I hope I will be told, in a civil way, that I am turning into.... HIM...
Michael

Postby Bronshtein » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:24 pm

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Nah!
I suspect that is impossible.
(Don't take it as a challenge!) :lol:
Bronshtein

Postby Michael » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:34 pm

An Absent Humphrey wrote:
I've looked at other gaming forums. That TWW one, is that the one set up by that whining little twat who had a breakdown because he was called 'filth', like that was the most virile insult that could ever be levelled at someone? And then came on here to that thread aggrandising himself like some kind of crusader standing up against he-who-shall-not-be-named

No.

An Absent Humphrey wrote:Just on sheer fucking principle I wouldn't want to do anything to support that stupid sap. Even if that means spiting myself.

Good.
Michael

Postby Monkeyborg » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:25 pm

Just looked in on RP - what the hell is Wait, What?'s problem? :rofl:
Monkeyborg

Postby Bronshtein » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:22 pm

Me by the sound of it. :loopy:
Although fuck knows why.
Bronshtein

Postby Drjackson » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:56 pm

It's like watching a bunch of five year olds argue over who gets to be cowboys or Indians or watching a sweet valley high popularity contest.

They should sell random platapus branded tissues and Tampax at salute.
"Your assumption is that TMP's fortunes are down because of something I'm doing (or not doing). Again, that's your opinion, but there's no evidence for that."
- Editor in Chief Bill
Drjackson

Postby General Paranoia » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:24 pm

Monkeyborg wrote:Just looked in on RP - what the hell is Wait, What?'s problem? :rofl:

He's managed to turn that thread into Frothers material though with his pointless unintelligible rantings so maybe some of the Frother spirit is alive and well there after all (except didn't he say he was supposed have left that site or something? :loopy: ) Who is he btw, I don't remember him from Frothers... although the rant out of nothing is worthy of Gailbraith!
"Your assumption is that TMP's fortunes are down because of something I'm doing (or not doing). Again, that's your opinion, but there's no evidence for that."
- Editor in Chief Bill
General Paranoia

Postby Monkeyborg » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:32 pm

General Paranoia wrote:
Monkeyborg wrote:Just looked in on RP - what the hell is Wait, What?'s problem? :rofl:

He's managed to turn that thread into Frothers material though with his pointless unintelligible rantings so maybe some of the Frother spirit is alive and well there after all (except didn't he say he was supposed have left that site or something? :loopy: ) Who is he btw, I don't remember him from Frothers... although the rant out of nothing is worthy of Gailbraith!

Did he daub his barbarians red too?
Oh dear…

:lol:

He does seem to see Bron as the Source of All Evil™ though. :loopy:
Monkeyborg

Postby General Paranoia » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:49 pm

Well Brony did stamp all over their cucumber sandwiches
- Editor in Chief Bill
General Paranoia

PreviousNext

Return to Frother Feedback Box