Post Apocalyptic Frothing?

Here is where we ask YOU for your thoughts and ideas on the FU!UK content... Dead links, errors, or ideas you would like to help us develop... we'll take all suggestions to improve your online frothing experience!

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: Post Apocalyptic Frothing?

Postby Bronshtein » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:18 am

Maybe a higher being (Doc?) sits in his Awful Empire every day with the web domain closure page open and casts the bones and goes 'Bugger! Keep it another day? Shit, I'm going to change these runes they're crap.'
Bronshtein

Postby Levied Troop » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:18 pm

Man created Doc, not Doc man.
The bats have left the bell tower, the victims have been bled
Red velvet lines the black box, Bela Lugosi's dead
Levied Troop

Postby Bronshtein » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:07 pm

Sure about that?
I'd touch wood, throw salt over my shoulder and say a rosary if I were you.
Bronshtein

Postby Levied Troop » Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:14 am

You need to get Woke. Take peek behind the screen fella, there's nothing there.
NOTHING!
It's all random green numbers, I'm telling ya, colliding little atoms in a haphazard universe with no controlling mind, just unthinking coincidence, the deck has nothing but Chance Cards in it and the rules table is ALL Random Events! Petition the lord with prayer?You cannot petition the lord with prayer!!!
The bats have left the bell tower, the victims have been bled
Red velvet lines the black box, Bela Lugosi's dead
Levied Troop

Postby Bronshtein » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:01 pm

That was a drill, there is no apocalypse, return to your normal serials. I say again this has been a Strike Reaction Drill.

So who had their survival bag packed then?

I had a look at Random Platypus where there was some malevolent chortling and McFonz lying through his teeth about how Frothers was a hive of prejudice:

Re: Frothers down?
Postby mcfonz » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:03 am

I think it will be a case of watch this space and we'll cross that bridge if it comes to it.

Personally, I was never in support of the blatant homophobia, transphobia and other comments that were equally distasteful. So far as I am concerned, that all came with the post 2011/12 (can't remember which year) crash which seemed to coincide with Bill over on TMP booting a load of people from there.

I also don't think I am alone.

Wanker.
The rest of his argument was as confused as usual:
In fact, this place wouldn't exist if it were not for people trying to preserve frothers being told that it would never happen . . . . .

I've tried a few cryppies from Cheltenham on this and they say they will get back to me by Christmas. :roll:
Bronshtein

Postby A N Otherguest » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:09 pm

Bronshtein wrote:That was a drill, there is no apocalypse, return to your normal serials. I say again this has been a Strike Reaction Drill.

So who had their survival bag packed then?

I had a look at Random Platypus where there was some malevolent chortling and McFonz lying through his teeth about how Frothers was a hive of prejudice:

Re: Frothers down?
Postby mcfonz » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:03 am

I think it will be a case of watch this space and we'll cross that bridge if it comes to it.

Personally, I was never in support of the blatant homophobia, transphobia and other comments that were equally distasteful. So far as I am concerned, that all came with the post 2011/12 (can't remember which year) crash which seemed to coincide with Bill over on TMP booting a load of people from there.

I also don't think I am alone.

Wanker.
The rest of his argument was as confused as usual:
In fact, this place wouldn't exist if it were not for people trying to preserve frothers being told that it would never happen . . . . .

I've tried a few cryppies from Cheltenham on this and they say they will get back to me by Christmas. :roll:

Former Frother cunts moaning about former TMP cunts invading Frothers, and the former Frother cunts flouncing off to create their own site then coming back to Frothers to moan about it.

Anyone seeing the irony? :roll:
A N Otherguest

Postby Drjackson » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:24 pm

Don't worry ransom platapussy can still be the number one site for ....tv/movie reviews and an english tango. Then the crying that they are the real frothers ...they just don't get it do they.

Did he cry tears when the admin tested guest accounts

http://www.randomplatypus.com/forum/vie ... Bill#p1098
"Your assumption is that TMP's fortunes are down because of something I'm doing (or not doing). Again, that's your opinion, but there's no evidence for that."
- Editor in Chief Bill
Drjackson

Postby General Paranoia » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:28 pm

Drjackson wrote:Don't worry ransom platapussy can still be the number one site for ....tv/movie reviews and an english tango. Then the crying that they are the real frothers ...they just don't get it do they.

Did he cry tears when the admin tested guest accounts

http://www.randomplatypus.com/forum/vie ... Bill#p1098

That place is even deader than this with zero character. I keep forgetting it exists but looks like it never really got going reading it now.
There still isn't a rival to Frothers for for simply being Frothers, but of the actual wargaming sites TWW and LAF seem the best to me.
Anyway if Frothers really does snuff it, it's just a case of waiting for the domain to expire so it can be resurrected.
"Your assumption is that TMP's fortunes are down because of something I'm doing (or not doing). Again, that's your opinion, but there's no evidence for that."
- Editor in Chief Bill
General Paranoia

Postby Bronshtein » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:43 pm

It seems nice enough in a genteel retirement home for distressed old folk kind of a way.
Artemis Black took time out of retirement to tell me I don't count as a Frother, so I got something positive out of my last visit. I'm cured!

TWW has much more life about it for wargaming, but Michael shows distressingly school ma'am-ish tendencies at times - MAC and A.N.Other (can't remember the name and can't be arsed looking it up) got slapped down with a pursed lipped 'keep it on topic please', when they made a joke (non sexual, non-offensive) about double meanings of the word 'date'. :roll:
Bronshtein

PreviousNext

Return to Frother Feedback Box