Blocked from posting!

Here is where we ask YOU for your thoughts and ideas on the FU!UK content... Dead links, errors, or ideas you would like to help us develop... we'll take all suggestions to improve your online frothing experience!

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Blocked from posting!

Postby Captain of Ark B. » Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:54 pm

I've found myself blocked from posting over the last few weeks, I could log in, but when I tried to reply to a post the site blocked my IP as a Spammer, hah like I post enough to get myself noticed in the hail of spammers here...

So if you find yourself in the same boat, do what I did... give-up and go and log into the Wargames Website... ;)

Only joking, what I did was log out and 'delete all board cookies' at the log in page, and hey presto normal service resumed (unless of course you're Khurasan, or Akula, or White Knight, in which case it won't work for you, you spamming c***s)
Tony Reidy on Frothers wrote:...pissant little fucktards buzzing around being annoying.
Captain of Ark B.
Committee Member

Re: Blocked from posting!

Postby Hermit » Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:47 pm

You need to contact pete, he'll sort it out for you :P

IP blocks do sometimes happen, though. I think one of the reasons is that the forum doesn't understand floating IPs that many ISPs use now. My IP is all over the place, which is why I tend to get the blocked IP message every now and again.
Hermit

Postby Captain of Ark B. » Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:50 pm

Glad it's not just me...

Odd that the forum lost a good deal of its sparkle when I couldnt read my own shite ramblings... :loopy:
Tony Reidy on Frothers wrote:...pissant little fucktards buzzing around being annoying.
Captain of Ark B.
Committee Member

Postby THE Killer Bob » Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:47 pm

I just got the spammer message for the first time. I haven't logged out or anything but now I can post again.

Frothers is as good as dead anyway.
It's happening again...
THE Killer Bob

Return to Frother Feedback Box