Moderation

Here is where we ask YOU for your thoughts and ideas on the FU!UK content... Dead links, errors, or ideas you would like to help us develop... we'll take all suggestions to improve your online frothing experience!

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Moderation

Postby Drjackson » Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:23 am

Hello,

I just watched the kiwis bore Australia to death over 30 overs and as a result have a boring question.

So who runs this place ? Lots of mention of member accounts called "committee", various discussions here and there tit for tat etc etc.

What\who actually makes this place tick ?
"Your assumption is that TMP's fortunes are down because of something I'm doing (or not doing). Again, that's your opinion, but there's no evidence for that."
- Editor in Chief Bill
Drjackson

Re: Moderation

Postby Etranger2 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:23 am

The Deity known as 'Doc' is often invoked.....
Etranger2

Re: Moderation

Postby Captain of Ark B. » Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:44 pm

The site was set up and run by Nick "Doc" Ashton, as a response to a need by his gaming group for a place to chat about minis, and by extension all other frotheable subjects...

Over a period of time other folks were roped in to take the heat off Doc as Committee Members, originally all those Committee folks were from the original group of friends that were Doc's gaming group in the 90's (DdDpt, UncEvil, BrotherM and Col Marbles) but into the 2000's others from a wider field were added (White Knight, me, Dags and Rev Nice)
Some of the Committee members, for various reasons, are more active that others... ;)

As for moderation, don't get your hopes up, there is a little tiding in the Scouting Reports forum, but other than that... none...
If you are big enough and stupid enough to write 'cobblers' on the interweb, then you are big enough and stupid enough to take responsibility for your own actions...
Tony Reidy on Frothers wrote:...pissant little fucktards buzzing around being annoying.
Captain of Ark B.
Committee Member

Return to Frother Feedback Box