Spambot Invasion!

Here is where we ask YOU for your thoughts and ideas on the FU!UK content... Dead links, errors, or ideas you would like to help us develop... we'll take all suggestions to improve your online frothing experience!

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: Spambot Invasion!

Postby Bronshtein » Thu Jun 02, 2022 11:58 pm

:lol:
Ahh diddums :lol:

There definitely were mods when I arrived, I've corresponded with several thanks, and met at least one 'in the flesh'.

The spirit was pretty much anything goes - although I suspect teeny tiny psychopaths with bots might have got short shrift if there were any still interested.

I bet the insects you picked on to pull the wings off had to be held down by a big boy didn't they.

Aww my little tiger :lol:
Bronshtein

Postby Hermit » Sat Jun 04, 2022 10:35 pm

Poor Chow, you have to feel sorry for it. It never quite understood the world of technology and obsesses itself over something no-one really cares about :roll:
Vladimir Putin: An ageing gangster and dictator. So far rammed in the closet that he has to start wars to prove how "macho" he is, whilst driving his country headlong into a third-world neo-communist state.
Hermit

Postby Cyber security » Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:37 pm

Hi Hermit. Stinky cigarette guy.
Cyber security

Postby Hermit » Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:38 pm

I think we're starting to upset poor little Chow :lol:

You never did get the hang of this "trolling" thing, did you? :lol:
Vladimir Putin: An ageing gangster and dictator. So far rammed in the closet that he has to start wars to prove how "macho" he is, whilst driving his country headlong into a third-world neo-communist state.
Hermit

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 08, 2022 6:29 pm

Hermit wrote:I think we're starting to upset poor little Chow :lol:

You never did get the hang of this "trolling" thing, did you? :lol:

Postby Hermit » Thu Jun 09, 2022 5:17 am

You see what I mean? :roll:
Hermit

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 09, 2022 1:03 pm

Hermit wrote:You see what I mean? :roll:

Postby Hermit » Fri Jun 10, 2022 1:28 am

You're starting to flake now, aren't you Chow? Trying to do too much with too little :lol:
Hermit

Postby Cyber security » Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:12 am

Cyber security wrote:Image

Hi Hermit. Stinky cigarette guy.
Cyber security

Postby Hermit » Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:12 am

Is that the type of man you're after, Chow? As you do seem to love posting it, along with all the other homo-erotic imagery you've been using.

There's setting the bar low, as you crawl out of the closet, and then there's subterranean :lol:
Hermit

PreviousNext

Return to Frother Feedback Box