Cunting 'outbox'

Here is where we ask YOU for your thoughts and ideas on the FU!UK content... Dead links, errors, or ideas you would like to help us develop... we'll take all suggestions to improve your online frothing experience!

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Cunting 'outbox'

Postby egstonvonbrick » Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:28 pm

Trying to send a PM but the cunting-shit-fuck of a system shows it is stuck in my cunting 'outbox'!

How the fuck do i send it?

The arse wipe of a thing says it was sent... but i would assume if it had sent then it would be in my 'sent' folder?

Ye i may be a knob (undoubtedly) but fuck me its making me cross!

Cheers
Ev
"You have sat too long for any good you have been doing lately ... Depart, I say; and let us have done with you. In the name of God, go!"
egstonvonbrick

Re: Cunting 'outbox'

Postby --- » Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:32 pm

It means that the person you've sent it to hasn't been online yet (or their inbox is full) - same as it always has been
---
Committee Member

Postby egstonvonbrick » Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:43 pm

>>It means that the person...

Ahh, ok, many thanks... seems he may really have gone then... do you think he took the rev with him...

Cheers
Ev
"You have sat too long for any good you have been doing lately ... Depart, I say; and let us have done with you. In the name of God, go!"
egstonvonbrick

Postby Adster » Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:01 pm

egstonvonbrick wrote:>>It means that the person...

.. do you think he took the rev with him...

Cheers
Ev

There is a whiff of formaldehyde in the air...
Adam

Hasslefriesian wrote:It's toy soldiers. Pick a ruleset, paint your minis, push them across the terrain making shooty noises.

Adster

Return to Frother Feedback Box