New rules for frothers

Here is where we ask YOU for your thoughts and ideas on the FU!UK content... Dead links, errors, or ideas you would like to help us develop... we'll take all suggestions to improve your online frothing experience!

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Postby Duff » Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:04 am

Rev Nice wrote:You can come if you promise not to laugh, point or shout at me when I fail once more to produce any painted minis for the Frothers game.

We are all painting a gang for you Rev. We aren't being generous, it's just that our expectations of you are really that low.
broney wrote:You weren't there man! How many stiles are there on the Offa's Dyke Walk? You don't know Man!

Duff
Associate Member

Postby Roger Theloger » Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:05 am

Duff wrote:
Rev Nice wrote:You can come if you promise not to laugh, point or shout at me when I fail once more to produce any painted minis for the Frothers game.

We are all painting a gang for you Rev. We aren't being generous, it's just that our expectations of you are really that low.

I'm still looking for that battlewagon for you too.... 2CV wasn't it? or a fiat 500?
ImageImage
Roger Theloger
Associate Member

Postby Rev Nice » Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:43 am

Well, I was intending on bringing a gang too.

Do you really all think I am that shit and hopeless that I won't bring a gang and that if I do it'll be shite anyway?

Actually, there's no need to answer that. Even a ginger gormless cunt can pick that one up.

:|
Rev Nice
FU!UK Chair

Postby Steders » Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:28 am

Rev Nice wrote:

Hello, is that Roys Aunty, I'm sorry to ring so early but can you tell Roy that I am a feckless cunt who deserves a good kicking...........He already knows?...yes of course he does....he's met me

Steders

Postby Snowcat » Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:42 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"It's an old and rather unusual brandy..."
Snowcat

Postby Rev Nice » Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:20 pm

Steders, that's at least the third time that picture has made an appearance - if I want repeats then I'll watch BBC1.

As to the rest, well it's awfully spiffing nice for everyone to treat me as a spazmoid charity case but I'll still be bringing some half arsed efforts along of my own too. (If for nothing else than for you all to laugh at in the pub.)
Rev Nice
FU!UK Chair

Postby Doc » Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:12 pm

Its really just so I can give someone a slap if they are fucking up the forums themselves (rather than people residing therein) without an additional mandate from the committee, which is worse than trying to get the UN Security Council to agree on a something and act on it.

In terms of identity theft, yea thats probably the main thing at the moment. Its one thing spoofing someone else for a gag, but when people start getting the real hump with each other they'll think nothing of creating accounts to get more digs in, if thats the way its done.

Which is fine, except that it means you have to concentrate even harder to keep up with something that would be pretty hard to follow (and ultimately quite pointless) anyway. Noone here likes having to think too hard, you only have to look at the political commentaries to establish that.
Doc
Site Admin

Postby Bodhi » Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:31 pm

I allready HAVE Uruk monkeys moving my furniture about. They're called kids. One more won't matter much.
Best description of Frothers Ive read
"frothers site, we talk about cocks and stuff
um.
love it"
Bodhi

Postby Marquis » Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:49 pm

Thank whichever gods happen to be passing, and take an interest in such things...as the fake Revs & TMP Editors at al, are really fuuking annoying.

Well done, that man!
خلق الله أراكيس لتدريب المؤمنين
Marquis

Postby General Paranoia » Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:56 pm

That mouse is a fake, burn him!
General Paranoia

PreviousNext

Return to Frother Feedback Box