Spambot Invasion!

Here is where we ask YOU for your thoughts and ideas on the FU!UK content... Dead links, errors, or ideas you would like to help us develop... we'll take all suggestions to improve your online frothing experience!

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: Spambot Invasion!

Postby Bronshtein » Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:02 pm

Hermit wrote:We do, desperately, need Doc to make a rare appearance and create a couple more global moderators to clean things up a bit.

But the planets haven't aligned close enough for that to happen yet.

It would be nice but he doesn't appear that concerned about it anymore.
It's a shame because I think there are people who would be willing to clean up the shit from the obvious spammers. I know WK doesn't like the Frothpot - particularly that thread, so won't touch that spam, but it's spilled everywhere. Someone needs to keep an eye out and boot reaady for the more hand crafted trolls as well. For example the knobhead nonsuch in its various guises.
But I guess that's not going to happen.
Frothers is unlikely to ever return to what it was (not necessarily a bad thing?) but it could be better and more lively than it is, but the volume of spam must put people off.
Anyone know Doc well enough to put in a good word?
Bronshtein

Postby Hermit » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:04 pm

He does still pay for its upkeep, so he must have some concern. Unless he's so flush with cash that he doesn't even notice it leaving his account....

....Lucky bastard! :mrgreen:
Hermit

Postby nonsuch » Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:07 am

For example the knobhead nonsuch in its various guises.

Of course i am, to you here anyway. I bet you have already tried to get the top man to boot me, but really what have i done wrong here, other than speak an opinion that dont fit yours!!!!
If you feel that bad about me go get me booted, shows you are as bad and no different to TMP, you bunch of hypocrites.

but the volume of spam must put people off.

Spamalot central. This forum has only a handful of regulars here, year in year out spouting the same old shite, surrounded with spam.

Wargame forums are for people to enjoy and share the hobby, talk about history and little green men, to be informed what's new in the hobby.
Not much of it here is there!

Frothers is unlikely to ever return to what it was

Of course it isn't, the only real active thread here is the sad cunts with no life, an eight year yarn of the same old story.
Its not just spam that puts people of here, its the bunch of horrible tossers like yourselves, if you don't fit in with our little minded gang fuck off!
nonsuch

Postby Bronshtein » Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:34 am

nonsuch wrote:
For example the knobhead nonsuch in its various guises.

Of course i am, to you here anyway. I bet you have already tried to get the top man to boot me, but really what have i done wrong here, other than speak an opinion that dont fit yours!!!!
If you feel that bad about me go get me booted, shows you are as bad and no different to TMP, you bunch of hypocrites.

but the volume of spam must put people off.

Spamalot central. This forum has only a handful of regulars here, year in year out spouting the same old shite, surrounded with spam.

Wargame forums are for people to enjoy and share the hobby, talk about history and little green men, to be informed what's new in the hobby.
Not much of it here is there!

Frothers is unlikely to ever return to what it was

Of course it isn't, the only real active thread here is the sad cunts with no life, an eight year yarn of the same old story.
Its not just spam that puts people of here, its the bunch of horrible tossers like yourselves, if you don't fit in with our little minded gang fuck off!

Good point 'Bill'.

Fuck Off :D

('Top Man'? I think he has ascended to a plane of existence beyond our reach.)
Bronshtein

Postby nonsuch » Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:19 am

Good point 'Bill'.

Is that it, come on try and reply to my replies you mong.
nonsuch

Postby Bronshtein » Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:54 am

Yes.
No.
:lol:
Bronshtein

Postby nonsuch » Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:17 pm

Yes.
No.
:lol:

Well that was a little better, you are getting there slowly, around the speed of a junior.
nonsuch

Postby nonsuch » Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:18 pm

Come on elaborate more, you can do it
nonsuch

Postby Bronshtein » Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:48 pm

Can you elaborate more? Come on do it.
Bronshtein

Postby Hermit » Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:13 pm

nonsuch wrote:
Good point 'Bill'.

Is that it, come on try and reply to my replies you mong.

:roll:

You sound like Condi with your infantile use of language. He's known to talk racist and old-fashioned bullshit.
Hermit

PreviousNext

Return to Frother Feedback Box