Post Apocalyptic Frothing?

Here is where we ask YOU for your thoughts and ideas on the FU!UK content... Dead links, errors, or ideas you would like to help us develop... we'll take all suggestions to improve your online frothing experience!

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: Post Apocalyptic Frothing?

Postby Drjackson » Wed May 17, 2017 9:38 pm

Complaining about racism, bigotry, clique denial and then claiming "it was ruined when that other group turned up" is always entertaining to see.

If people want to be seen as the cool kids at the shows and so on then good for you but don't throw a spaz when others don't care or you don't get your way. As others have pointed out, claiming others don't contribute anywhere is a complete fallacy or a subliminal slip that people want to be stuck in some popularity contest. For instance I have received valuable informationtips from Kawasaki on different forums, more so than anyone on RP but that doesn't mean I will cry horror and that you are all shit.

I admit it was sad to see the other two threads die (Football and Defiance games) but I guess their time was up.
"I sorted out the team formation last night lying in bed with the wife. When your husband's as ugly as me, you'd only want to talk football in bed"
-Harry Rednapp.
Drjackson

Postby Australian Dawn » Thu May 18, 2017 12:36 am

Drjackson wrote:I admit it was sad to see the other two threads die (Football and Defiance games) but I guess their time was up.

Were the threads you mean lost or something?
Even if they were couldn't you start new ones (It's annoying if you've lost all the old posts, but still).
De gustibus non est disputandum
Australian Dawn

Postby Bronshtein » Thu May 18, 2017 9:52 am

The 'Overpaid preening self-obsessed gitball' thread is still there if anyone were interested in arguing about a kids' game (Hang on a minute... :? )
http://frothersunite.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5544
Bronshtein

Postby kawasaki » Thu May 18, 2017 10:34 am

Bronshtein wrote:The 'Overpaid preening self-obsessed gitball' thread is still there if anyone were interested in arguing about a kids' game (Hang on a minute... :? )
http://frothersunite.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5544

You fool. You've doomed us all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvcmunJl2dg
The Cardinal of Cunt

I have never heard of Frothers Unite- UK!

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=201399
kawasaki

Postby General Paranoia » Sat May 20, 2017 12:18 pm

And I've kickstarted the Defiance thread for you ;-)
"Your assumption is that TMP's fortunes are down because of something I'm doing (or not doing). Again, that's your opinion, but there's no evidence for that."
- Editor in Chief Bill
General Paranoia

Postby Australian Dawn » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:10 am

It's strange that early last year this place seemed to still be basically alive and kicking as a gaming site from what I saw and see looking back, certainly a shadow of it's former glory but it still had a pulse. What changed? :?
To me it looks like you had Brexit and Trump got elected in the US and the world became politically obsessed. :(

It is a bit hard to get excited about little lead men when the world is in such turmoil.

Or did something around about then cause a lot of Frothers to jump ship or something? :?

Anyway, is it just me or do mini related posts seem to be picking up a bit? Maybe people are getting used to the new political situation and getting back to Frothing? :D
Australian Dawn

Postby Etranger2 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:06 am

Bills editorial policy on TMP has driven a lot of good people to other websites. Numbers have picked up just about everywhere except PMT
Etranger2

Postby Bronshtein » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:17 am

Well that was odd. :?

I thought the apocalypse had arrived.

I tried to access the site and it hung, and then I tried again and up popped a message:
'This domain has just been registered'
with the usual list of similar site subjects - games, card games, miniatures etc.

Then I waited a minute and tried again and here we are?

Is someone trying to tell us something? :|
Bronshtein

Postby Australian Dawn » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:27 am

The end must be nigh.

I knew two threads for Americans was a bad sign. :dodgy:
Australian Dawn

Postby Levied Troop » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:21 am

Yes, I had the same thing just as I was attempting to link a thread to someone else. Maybe its the start of the death rattle?
My fingernails are filthy, I've got beach tar on my feet
And I miss my clean white linen and my fancy French cologne
Levied Troop

PreviousNext

Return to Frother Feedback Box