Xcom 2 in November

All thats frother friendly from the world of electronic gaming.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Xcom 2 in November

Postby Useless_Gonzo » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:15 pm

XCOM 2 footage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LVN3gz-394

Seems a little different from the first one as XCOM is now an insurgent force (so nowhere near as many resources). More of an ambushing force than a slug it out with fire power). A little bit more info at the main site

http://xcom.com/home/

With this and Fallout 4 coming in November, it might be time to start saving the pennies
User avatar
Useless_Gonzo
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:10 pm

Re: Xcom 2 in November

Postby Duff » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:04 pm

:froth: :froth: :froth:
broney wrote:You weren't there man! How many stiles are there on the Offa's Dyke Walk? You don't know Man!


Image
User avatar
Duff
Associate Member
 
Posts: 5567
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2004 12:08 am
Location: Nr Brizel

Re: Xcom 2 in November

Postby Badger Loving Fluffster » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:08 pm

Yeah, that's looking really nice :froth:
Frothers: "Nerd culture baseball bat to the face !" (the Badsmile 18/4/12)
User avatar
Badger Loving Fluffster
Associate Member
 
Posts: 4763
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2004 11:52 am
Location: Loving fluffy badgers

Re: Xcom 2 in November

Postby aliensurfer » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:13 pm

yup saw this a while back, looks great, and not as limited as the original (I hope) :froth:
Image
aliensurfer
 
Posts: 4632
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:31 pm
Location: not sniping

Re: Xcom 2 in November

Postby Drjackson » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:26 pm

Looks OK - I'm playing the first one again now for some fun though the alient roar intro's get quite tedious
"Your assumption is that TMP's fortunes are down because of something I'm doing (or not doing). Again, that's your opinion, but there's no evidence for that."
- Editor in Chief Bill
User avatar
Drjackson
 
Posts: 1949
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:50 pm
Location: Usually on a plane

Re: Xcom 2 in November

Postby countersunk81 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:52 am

This looks ace :froth:
User avatar
countersunk81
 
Posts: 1222
Joined: Sun May 27, 2012 9:18 pm
Location: Bridgwater

Re: Xcom 2 in November

Postby Duff » Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:17 pm

Drjackson wrote:Looks OK - I'm playing the first one again now for some fun though the alient roar intro's get quite tedious


Try playing the Enemy Within expansion using the Long War mod. Fuuking ace.
broney wrote:You weren't there man! How many stiles are there on the Offa's Dyke Walk? You don't know Man!


Image
User avatar
Duff
Associate Member
 
Posts: 5567
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2004 12:08 am
Location: Nr Brizel

Re: Xcom 2 in November

Postby Drjackson » Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:36 pm

Duff wrote:
Drjackson wrote:Looks OK - I'm playing the first one again now for some fun though the alient roar intro's get quite tedious


Try playing the Enemy Within expansion using the Long War mod. Fuuking ace.


ill give it a whirl cheers
"Your assumption is that TMP's fortunes are down because of something I'm doing (or not doing). Again, that's your opinion, but there's no evidence for that."
- Editor in Chief Bill
User avatar
Drjackson
 
Posts: 1949
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:50 pm
Location: Usually on a plane

Re: Xcom 2 in November

Postby UrbanWulf » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:38 am

Drjackson wrote:
Duff wrote:
Drjackson wrote:Looks OK - I'm playing the first one again now for some fun though the alient roar intro's get quite tedious


Try playing the Enemy Within expansion using the Long War mod. Fuuking ace.


ill give it a whirl cheers


It's also fuuking brutal!
Stuttering guns pounding ever nearer
Pounding faster than a heart in fever
UrbanWulf
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:04 am
Location: Brizzle


Return to Virtual Frother

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests