Dying light

All thats frother friendly from the world of electronic gaming.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Dying light

Postby Steders » Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:37 am

Its not perfect but I'm really enjoying it. There is a genuine sense of danger when you are outside a safe zone. When you realise the time and see that you have a bit of a trip to make to get back to safety it makes things very tense. The night time infected are really dangerous.
Big part for me is the music, its very reminiscent of a 1970s zombie movie, absolutely love it.
I think my favourite zombie game
Steders

Re: Dying light

Postby geronimo » Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:54 am

The trailer for that and the upcoming Mad Max game might be what tips me into finally getting an xbox one....
...I've heard things about people from other people about certain people to back that up (c) Andrew May

geronimo
Associate Member

Postby geronimo » Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:18 am

Bit the bullet, bought an Xbone with this. You could have warned me it'd take all fucking afternoon to install and patch the bastard thing :argue:

Still, now it's on, it's bloody lovely. Suitably bloody nervy, and like you say, the Romero-esque soundtrack definitely helps.
...I've heard things about people from other people about certain people to back that up (c) Andrew May

geronimo
Associate Member

Postby freakinacage » Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:49 am

Did you play dead island? Very similar. Was womdering how they compare
freakinacage

Postby Steders » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:44 am

Missed this Freak. Yes I played Dead island. Nearly identical game play in all honesty. Dying light is more polished, better quests.
I would like to see a zombie game based in the UK, not a tropical island or 3rd world country
Steders

Postby geronimo » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:17 am

In case you've missed some of them, handy list here of all the easter eggs/hidden minigames in Dying Light: http://www.deadbeatspanel.com/dying-lig ... -tricks-2/

geronimo
Associate Member

Return to Virtual Frother