Star Shitizen

All thats frother friendly from the world of electronic gaming.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: Star Shitizen

Postby fear_the_squirrels » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:10 pm

I'd play, but the problem I have with games that you play with other people, is the other people.

-TOC
fear_the_squirrels

Postby General Paranoia » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:47 pm

fear_the_squirrels wrote:I'd play, but the problem I have with games that you play with other people, is the other people.

-TOC

Join the club! That's why we are looking at a small "non-guild" of Devil's Rejects style sociopaths
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:Doesn't matter to me if you think I am Monty Schwab. In fact, I would be proud to be Monty Schwab. He's making a difference in the world. More of us should be like him!
General Paranoia

Postby Hermit » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:21 pm

Yeah, it's sort of a loose, mafia style, "one hand washes the other" funny handshake society, where each does their own thing but will help the others out in various ways.

But SSSSHH! we don't want those cunts on the SC forum knowing about it! :dodgy:

It'll be a good laugh if nothing else.
Hermit

Postby General Paranoia » Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:25 pm

Hermit wrote:Yeah, it's sort of a loose, mafia style, "one hand washes the other" funny handshake society, where each does their own thing but will help the others out in various ways.

But SSSSHH! we don't want those cunts on the SC forum knowing about it! :dodgy:

It'll be a good laugh if nothing else.

OK had an idea... we lure Frank into the game, he's going to be crap at flying, so we just keep him chained in the hold listening to Tim on vent until he's worked up a head of steam. Then we find a likely target, disable it, dock, open the hatch and shove Frank through and slam the door after him and let him get on with it... sorted!

Plan B is to send Scott through the hatch with his employment contracts and wait for the escape pods to start popping.
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:Doesn't matter to me if you think I am Monty Schwab. In fact, I would be proud to be Monty Schwab. He's making a difference in the world. More of us should be like him!
General Paranoia

Postby Hermit » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:05 pm

:lol: Sounds like a good plan.
Hermit

Postby General Paranoia » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:48 pm

General Paranoia

Postby Hermit » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:25 pm

:rofl:

There only needs to be a goat-herders' guild and we could have Steders in there as well.
Hermit

Postby aliensurfer » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:55 pm

can we get a burberry paintjob on our ship and bling it up a bit?
aliensurfer

Postby General Paranoia » Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:05 pm

Hermit wrote::rofl:

There only needs to be a goat-herders' guild and we could have Steders in there as well.

Did you see that post asking how many goats will fit in a Starfarer? (I'm not joking!)
General Paranoia

Postby General Paranoia » Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:07 pm

aliensurfer wrote:can we get a burberry paintjob on our ship and bling it up a bit?

Of course, but no doubt yours will spend most of it's time on blocks in your hangar
General Paranoia

PreviousNext

Return to Virtual Frother