Star Shitizen

All thats frother friendly from the world of electronic gaming.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: Star Shitizen

Postby Hermit » Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:15 pm

Well, I've uninstalled Star Citizen from my PC. I got pissed off with having to download it all over again whenever I'd missed a couple of minor and pointless updates. The current download for it is about 21gb - fuck that! So I'll wait until the final release of it.

I've a feeling that my PC won't be able to handle it when it does finally see the light of day, though :(

Ah, who cares? Bloated pile of shite that it is :evil:
Hermit

Postby Passer by » Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:30 am

Hermit wrote:Well, I've uninstalled Star Citizen from my PC. I got pissed off with having to download it all over again whenever I'd missed a couple of minor and pointless updates. The current download for it is about 21gb - fuck that! So I'll wait until the final release of it.

I've a feeling that my PC won't be able to handle it when it does finally see the light of day, though :(

Ah, who cares? Bloated pile of shite that it is :evil:

The whole "The future is digital" thing is kind of shitting itself when developers seem to assume everyone lives in a place with fantastic, unlimited internet.
Better red than dead
Passer by

Postby SpaceCudet » Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:29 pm

"We do have some nice archaeology but that's fuck all use when you have an anal prolapse." Rev Nice
SpaceCudet

Postby Hermit » Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:22 pm

Pretty much knew this was happening at Cloud Imperium Games when their biggest cheerleader Eric Peterson left them, along with many others. Sounds like they're still fucking their employees over. It's just all to do with Chris Roberts and his wife, everyone else are unimportant (and that includes all their backers). This comment pretty much sums it up:

"Chris Roberts thinks he's George Lucas. He thinks he's a genius,"

That's always been his problem, trying to be something he's not and having too much control. He'll never produce his own "Star Wars" whether it's in a game or in a film, which is something he's always dreamed of. I think the next stage of this will be all the brain-washed Church of Roberts acolyte backers snapping back to reality, realising the mistake they've made, and then turning on him and his wife in the bloodiest of internet backlashes. Then there'll be the investigation into both of them by the FBI.

So I'm so glad I sold my Bounty Hunter package earlier this year. I'm just left with the basic package I bought for £25. I can just about handle that loss when Star Citizen does flush itself down it's own hi-res shitter.

And thank fuck for Elite Dangerous! :D

Woody, if you're reading this, sell your fucking packages and ships before it's too late! :shock:
Hermit

Postby Ajsalium » Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:59 am

My fucking blog
Updated Jan 21st
Ajsalium

Postby Hermit » Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:39 pm

Yeah, I've seen that. You can see from it where he's wasted all the time and money, and those that continue to throw money at him still think he's their messiah. Whereas more and more people are starting to realise that he's nothing but a snake-oil salesman, selling nothing but digital assets to gullible people.

Many of them are just resigned to hoping he'll, at least, get Squadron 42 finished.
Hermit

Postby General Paranoia » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:57 pm

Hermit wrote:Woody, if you're reading this, sell your fucking packages and ships before it's too late! :shock:

Made over £1000 selling off the gear to idiots... they are mental!
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:Being responsive to our community makes us successful. Image< Alexa chart showing how TMP slipped down 70,000 places in the website rankings in the past year!
General Paranoia

Postby Hastati » Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:38 pm

General Paranoia wrote:
Hermit wrote:Woody, if you're reading this, sell your fucking packages and ships before it's too late! :shock:

He lives!!!!!!!!
When I die I want the Arsenal players to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.
Hastati

Postby General Paranoia » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:18 pm

Hastati wrote:
General Paranoia wrote:

He lives!!!!!!!!

Yeah just about. Time to start playing games again!
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:Being responsive to our community makes us successful. Image< Alexa chart showing how TMP slipped down 70,000 places in the website rankings in the past year!
General Paranoia

Postby Duff » Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:17 pm

Glad to see you are still with us Rich.
broney wrote:You weren't there man! How many stiles are there on the Offa's Dyke Walk? You don't know Man!

Duff
Associate Member

PreviousNext

Return to Virtual Frother