Good international subscription services?

All thats fit to print and plenty thats not from the world of comic frotherdom...

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Good international subscription services?

Postby phreedh » Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:29 pm

Last year I got two Marvel comics subscriptions from my cousin as a birthday present. Since the end of september, when the two 12 issue subscriptions were ordered, I have received a grand total of two issues. :| I received the first issue of my Hulk subscription about two months ago. I also received issue number two in my Moon Knight subscription. Unfortunately, I was shipped Amazing Spider-Man... :loopy: I've never seen issue number one from the same subscription - no idea if that was Spider-Man too. :)

My cousin also have a few subs directly from Marvel and he's less than pleased with it.

Do anyone else subscribe on US Marvel comics through someone else than Marvel? And please don't say Midtown... :argue: They're the ones (mis-) handling Marvel's distribution nowadays.

I'm not expecting lightning fast delivery (not even monthly), as I'm in Sweden. I just want something reliable that I know will come in an orderly fashion every now and again.
Please visit my toy soldier blog: http://ministuff.godzilla.se
phreedh

Re: Good international subscription services?

Postby mr tough guy » Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:08 pm

I've been using Midtown for the last few years ever since all the local comic shops closed and have never had any major problems, apart from a missing free ring that came with a green lantern book, but I've always received all my comics.

you could try things from another world, haven't had any experience with their subscription deal but I've bought single issues without problem.
http://www.tfaw.com/Subscriptions
Image Image
mr tough guy

Return to Comics Emporium