Update so far, i have now highlighted the outside groundwork, and thought it might need another colour just to break it up, so i used PVA glue and sprinkled grass, once dry i touched up with another paint pot from the DIY store - matt yellowimage hosting site over 5mbimage sharing sitesimage hosting 30 mb
Also i thought why not add a touch of grass in the places i thought it might grow inside the fort, again its just a break up of colours. but i think it works.20mb image hostingfree photo hosting
The cocktail sticks i cut down, i did'nt want the sharp ends, coud be a pain in the hand when picking up the board piece and i did not think it made that much difference.image hosting 30 mb
I came across this box for £1 in a craft shop, looks ok, but its the hinges i wanted for my gate door, i will try and get these off and put them to good use.imagehostscreen shot windows
I created the door with balsa wood and again coffee sticks, the rivets i made is plastic putty, just put a blob on a what ever you have and use a sewing needle - dip the needle in the blob and place it on the gateway where it should go, just wait till dry.
So far so good, got to get this gate finished then it will be time to weather it up, i think it makes a massive difference to anything you create.