Condi is a cunt thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Condi is a cunt thread

Postby General Paranoia » Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:05 pm

There you go Mac, have fun :roll:
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
TMP - killing off small companies!
General Paranoia

Re: Condi is a cunt thread

Postby Macunaima nli » Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:39 pm

But I don’t think Condi is any more of a cunt than most people here (dogfucker and our resident loo cleaner excepted). Besides, if Kyote and me don’t get our own threads, why should,Condi get his? Are you trying to imitate Bill , GP? General thread profusion to make the site look active?
Macunaima nli

Postby General Paranoia » Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:21 pm

Macunaima nli wrote:But I don’t think Condi is any more of a cunt than most people here (dogfucker and our resident loo cleaner excepted). Besides, if Kyote and me don’t get our own threads, why should,Condi get his? Are you trying to imitate Bill , GP? General thread profusion to make the site look active?

Just trying to get you septics off the cunts thread, seeing as you wont use the Yank thread :roll:
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
TMP - killing off small companies!
General Paranoia

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:57 pm

Macunaima nli wrote:But I don’t think Condi is any more of a cunt than most people here (dogfucker and our resident loo cleaner excepted). Besides, if Kyote and me don’t get our own threads, why should,Condi get his? Are you trying to imitate Bill , GP? General thread profusion to make the site look active?

How about Random Guests? No love for us?
Bigots.

Postby Doc Dropper » Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:25 am

Jesus.

Condom can’t be arsed to do a simple google search for an academic article he claims to want to read, but has slagged off without reading.

No wonder he thinks looking at someone’s publicly posted Linked In data is highly arcane hacking and an unwarranted invasion of privacy.

Condom: taking “get off my lawn” to the new frontier of the internet. :lol:
Doc Dropper

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:55 am

Doc Dropper wrote:Jesus.

Condom can’t be arsed to do a simple google search for an academic article he claims to want to read, but has slagged off without reading.

No wonder he thinks looking at someone’s publicly posted Linked In data is highly arcane hacking and an unwarranted invasion of privacy.

Condom: taking “get off my lawn” to the new frontier of the internet. :lol:

He can't even construct an analogy without referencing a gaming convention.

Sad fuck.

Postby Hermit » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:54 pm

Oh fuck! What's been going on now? :roll:
Hermit

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:06 pm

Hermit wrote:Oh fuck! What's been going on now? :roll:

Something that would be prohibited on TMP as a “personal attack”!
Yeah. Unless it’s started by Bill in response to a clamor from THE COMMUNITY.

Return to The Froth Pot