How to Create a World of Terrorists

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: How to Create a World of Terrorists

Postby heaps of bodies » Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:27 pm

Obese Trout wrote:So, are you saying that stupidity and naivety are valid excuses for breaking the law?

No, he is saying he is so far down the rabbit hole he is incapable of seeing what actually happened. As far as he is concerned we are on the road to a Dictatorship.

It's the same with the way we hung Lord Haw-Haw. That was the sort of thing Hitler would have done.

(I am answering for you Brony, as you are not able to do so in a way that doesn't make you look sad.)
heaps of bodies

Re: How to Create a World of Terrorists

Postby Bronshtein » Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:11 pm

Thank you for your help.
I have, naturally, always thought Joyce's execution was wrong.

Rabbit hole? Preferring justice and the rule of law against lynch law and kangaroo courts? What's up doc?

Stupidity - I said bring Jack Lett's home and put him on trial - don't see how that suggests an excuse to break the law. On the contrary I want English law to have the chance to do its job without pressure from political opportunists.

Naivety - The law was drafted badly and interpreted perversely to catch people who had no intention of aiding terrorism. It is part of a raft of legislation made in haste and fear by people who used '9/11' and our own '7/7' attacks to push through their dream of power without accountability or responsibility. Naivety does not excuse breaking the law, but no sound law would place such naivety in the dock in the first place.
Bronshtein

Previous

Return to The Froth Pot