How to Create a World of Terrorists

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: How to Create a World of Terrorists

Postby Bronshtein » Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:23 pm

heaps of bodies wrote:
Bronshtein wrote:
Theresa May sodomisers
Theresa May Sodomisers? what made you think of that? Who would want to sodomise the Maybot? I can imagine many purposes she can be put to - a shelf, a small table, or perhaps if she lies down, a Draught excluder..... but sex in any form? Your brain must run on a different set of rails to most humans to combine the thought of Theresa May with penetrative anal intercourse.

It would be like buggering a beanbag,

I was channelling the fears the Met and 5 think the public might respond to -we're looking at a broad brush from vigilante 'Kill the Paedos!' EDL types, to middle England twin set and pearls 'We'll all be murdered in our beds!'
You an choose which imagination the Maybot violation best fits into.
I have no desire to perform or inspire any act at all with Ms May.
May she retire happily in fields of wheat.
Bronshtein

Postby Sad cunt » Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:37 pm

Bronshtein wrote:My dear chap - Bill baiting is on the Sad Cunts thread...

You can’t tell me what to do! I learned my web discipline on TMP!
Sad cunt

Postby Bronshtein is a fucking twat » Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:12 pm

Bronshtein wrote:You know demented old Americans have their own thread?

Nobody bothered the establishment is putting out the warning signs that child rapists, murderers, Theresa May sodomisers are going to go free if we don't revoke all that pesky Human Rights Crap?
No?
Good show!

Don't worry I'm just a paranoid old Jew a tad concerned about history repeating itself.
Silly me, I'm just seeing Nazis under the bed.

You have finally developed some self awareness; well done.
Bronshtein is a fucking twat

Postby Hang Johnson and Farage » Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:13 pm

General Paranoia wrote:History always repeats itself, that's just human nature.
Complaining on Frothers is about as effective as an internal monologue. The only thing Frothers ever changed was Bill's income.
You need to get out there and join the voices on social media, but really things just need to go a little further to trigger the next political reboot.
BoJo is probably the man to trigger it. I can visualise him hanging upside down from a service station already.

That sounds like a plan.
Hang Johnson and Farage

Postby Bronshtein » Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:17 pm

Maybe the Zip wire was a dry run?
Bronshtein

Postby Etranger2 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:50 am

Bronshtein wrote:Maybe the Zip wire was a dry run?

The useless fucker couldn't even get that right...
Etranger2

Postby Bronshtein » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:21 am

Having got the parents convicted of one of Mrs May's imaginary Kafka crimes, our boy Sajid from the rough streets of Bristol (or not according to the locals) decided to unperson the son as well in an homage to Josef Zhugashvili.

'Fuck this Mother of the Free shit, let's leave another Brit hanging - the fucking Canuck's can have him' was our Javid's last act as Home Secretary - mean and contemptuous to the end. We can't even do bad decision making these days.A pathetic man in a pathetic government of an increasingly impotent, fearful and pathetic ocuntry.
Bronshtein

Postby heaps of bodies » Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:55 pm

Bronshtein wrote:Having got the parents convicted of one of Mrs May's imaginary Kafka crimes, our boy Sajid from the rough streets of Bristol (or not according to the locals) decided to unperson the son as well in an homage to Josef Zhugashvili.

'Fuck this Mother of the Free shit, let's leave another Brit hanging - the fucking Canuck's can have him' was our Javid's last act as Home Secretary - mean and contemptuous to the end. We can't even do bad decision making these days.A pathetic man in a pathetic government of an increasingly impotent, fearful and pathetic ocuntry.

wow, so they are bad as Stalin AND Hitler?

What about Pol Pot? Mao? Genghis Khan? I mean, this is exactly the sort of thing Stalin and Hitler Did. Turns out the Holodomor was all about the spoilt middle-class Ukrainian Brats getting their citizenship revoked, rather than the deliberate death by Starvation of Millions of people. Who Knew? Brony of course.

I seriously don't think I know anyone who will have a problem with this, and I know a few people. You Renounce your allegiance to the UK and pledge allegiance to the Islamic State? Fine, I hope the Islamic State's consul in Syria can provide you with some useful tips on how to access their Legal Aid system.
heaps of bodies

Postby Bronshtein » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:50 am

heaps of bodies wrote:I seriously don't think I know anyone who will have a problem with this, and I know a few people. You Renounce your allegiance to the UK and pledge allegiance to the Islamic State? Fine, I hope the Islamic State's consul in Syria can provide you with some useful tips on how to access their Legal Aid system.

Exactly the problem Pat.
We have allowed a culture of cruelty and indifference take over our body politic.
Letts was stupid and his parents naive.
That means we should allow the law, one based on natural justice and impartial application, deal with them.
The parents were dealt with by a vindictive law, twisted in its interpretation by the Lords, to get a result no matter what the facts.
Javid was afraid to risk even an unfair trial dealing with the son, so he unpersoned him, abandoned his and our responsibilities and played to a mob mentality.

That doesn't make Javid or de Pfeffel anywhere near as charismatic or successful as Joe or Adolf but it helps put another paving slab in the road to that type of dictatorship in the future.

This perversion of justice needs stopping at the beginning, because it is too late to try and stop it at the end.
Bronshtein

Postby Obese Trout » Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:14 am

So, are you saying that stupidity and naivety are valid excuses for breaking the law?
Obese Trout

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot