How to Create a World of Terrorists

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: How to Create a World of Terrorists

Postby kyotebue2 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:48 am

Fuck off, Bill!!
kyotebue2

Postby Winnie » Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:07 am

Guest wrote:
Winnie, not a friend of Mac wrote:
kyotebue2 wrote:Mac back in the USA and not locked up... care to explain why random?

I for one don’t believe any of that bullshit.
I don’t have to like him, and I don’t, to think that that’s a crock that he’s “banned” from the USA.
Considering that that’s probably Bill doing the accusating...,
Raise your hand if you think there’s something suspicious about Bill continually citing Thai news sites, his “cooperation” with bagging Barry Edwards and his current other hobbies. What’s the connecting thread??? Hmmmm?

Which doesn’t mean that I don’t think Mac’s a jerk. Been there. Done that.
But fair is fair.
I am nothing if not fair. :D
But anyway, I’m listening to Roy Clark and Johnnie Cash. And of course Waylon. Beer of course. Did you know that Eddie Van Halen asked Alice Cooper to ask Glen Campbell to ask Roy Clark for a guitar lesson? Time for another beer.
And I love the Fife and Drum site. I should have told TMP to fuck off a long time ago.

Well, you didn't listen to us telling you to fuck off!

Go on, fuck off. The stench of Bill’s cock hangs heavy on your breath.

You’re the only one telling me to fuck off. Where do you get that “us”? Even Mac tolerates me. Sort of.
“Bite me”, he explained.

And now I’m listening to Dawn Sears, “If you’re going to do me wrong, do it right”, with the Time Jumpers and the incomparable Paul Franklin on pedal steel guitar.
Right after Claire Hastings on “Let Ramensky Go”. She’s lovely.
Winnie

Postby Winnie » Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:23 am

Well, Bill, it’s getting late.
I’m finishing up with Judie Collins on Someday Soon.
But do try the Del McCoury Band doing Nashville Cats on Marty Stuart.
Winnie

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:41 am

Winnie wrote:
Guest wrote:
Winnie, not a friend of Mac wrote:
kyotebue2 wrote:Mac back in the USA and not locked up... care to explain why random?

I for one don’t believe any of that bullshit.
I don’t have to like him, and I don’t, to think that that’s a crock that he’s “banned” from the USA.
Considering that that’s probably Bill doing the accusating...,
Raise your hand if you think there’s something suspicious about Bill continually citing Thai news sites, his “cooperation” with bagging Barry Edwards and his current other hobbies. What’s the connecting thread??? Hmmmm?

Which doesn’t mean that I don’t think Mac’s a jerk. Been there. Done that.
But fair is fair.
I am nothing if not fair. :D
But anyway, I’m listening to Roy Clark and Johnnie Cash. And of course Waylon. Beer of course. Did you know that Eddie Van Halen asked Alice Cooper to ask Glen Campbell to ask Roy Clark for a guitar lesson? Time for another beer.
And I love the Fife and Drum site. I should have told TMP to fuck off a long time ago.

Well, you didn't listen to us telling you to fuck off!

Go on, fuck off. The stench of Bill’s cock hangs heavy on your breath.

You’re the only one telling me to fuck off. Where do you get that “us”? Even Mac tolerates me. Sort of.
“Bite me”, he explained.

And now I’m listening to Dawn Sears, “If you’re going to do me wrong, do it right”, with the Time Jumpers and the incomparable Paul Franklin on pedal steel guitar.
Right after Claire Hastings on “Let Ramensky Go”. She’s lovely.

Oh, so a blind old cunt who reeks of Bill as well as deaf old cunt.
Hey, the 70's called - They want their record collection back.

Postby Etranger2 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:15 am

Hi Bill!
Etranger2

Postby Bronshtein » Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:31 am

You know demented old Americans have their own thread?

Nobody bothered the establishment is putting out the warning signs that child rapists, murderers, Theresa May sodomisers are going to go free if we don't revoke all that pesky Human Rights Crap?
No?
Good show!

Don't worry I'm just a paranoid old Jew a tad concerned about history repeating itself.
Silly me, I'm just seeing Nazis under the bed.
Bronshtein

Postby heaps of bodies » Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:46 pm

Bronshtein wrote:
Theresa May sodomisers

Not wanting to derail you freaks from your 'You are a Nazi/If you like Stalin's Russia that much why don't you go LIVE there?' ping-pong game.. but Theresa May Sodomisers? what made you think of that? Who would want to sodomise the Maybot? I can imagine many purposes she can be put to - a shelf, a small table, or perhaps if she lies down, a Draught excluder..... but sex in any form? Your brain must run on a different set of rails to most humans to combine the thought of Theresa May with penetrative anal intercourse.

It would be like buggering a beanbag,
heaps of bodies

Postby General Paranoia » Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:54 pm

History always repeats itself, that's just human nature.
Complaining on Frothers is about as effective as an internal monologue. The only thing Frothers ever changed was Bill's income.
You need to get out there and join the voices on social media, but really things just need to go a little further to trigger the next political reboot.
BoJo is probably the man to trigger it. I can visualise him hanging upside down from a service station already.
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
TMP - killing off small companies!
General Paranoia

Postby cameosis » Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:04 pm

Editor in Chief Bill wrote:
Doesn't matter to me if you think I am Monty Schwab. In fact, I would be proud to be Monty Schwab. He's making a difference in the world. More of us should be like him!

this:
https://www.schwab.de/home-affaire-ecksofa-monty-_642247073.html
esse quam videri. (marcus tullius cicero)
cameosis

Postby Bronshtein » Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:15 pm

My dear chap - Bill baiting is on the Sad Cunts thread...
Bronshtein

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot