How to Create a World of Terrorists

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: How to Create a World of Terrorists

Postby No friend of Mac » Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:51 pm

So you don’t have anything and just want to make everyone think he’s Roman Polanski, but are unwilling to provide any proof.
Cunt.
No friend of Mac

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:52 pm

No friend of Mac wrote:So you don’t have anything and just want to make everyone think he’s Roman Polanski, but are unwilling to provide any proof.
Cunt.

Almost forgot.
Hi Bill!

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:53 pm

Mac is a fraud wrote:
Dr Macunaima nli wrote:But Mac IS clever.
After all, he got his degree from a third rate university, in a bullshit Mickey Mouse subject, and now teaches at a fifth rate university. And moans that he can't get a job elsewhere.
Fuck, if that ain't the sign of a top drawer academic I don't know what is.

But, but...he is an intellectual; he has had papers published and has spoken at conferences.

He possibly could get a job in a hick college in the US but that would be tricky as he has reasons for not returning home.

Reasons such as:

Its the home of knuckle dragging cunts high on gunpowder, racism and opioids.

Life expectancy is decreasing, infant mortality is increasing and health care is beyond the reach of millions.

The country is run by corporations who enjoy greater rights than the population.

Its full of thick cunts who think they are more "free" than anyone else.

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:56 pm

Mac is a fraud wrote:
After all, he got his degree from a third rate university, in a bullshit Mickey Mouse subject, and now teaches at a fifth rate university. And moans that he can't get a job elsewhere.

But, but...he is an intellectual; he has had papers published and has spoken at conferences.

He possibly could get a job in a hick college in the US but that would be tricky as he has reasons for not returning home.

Check out these fuckwits whose sole experience of higher education is watching it on VHS in the 80's.

Postby Bronshtein » Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:08 am

Hermit wrote:
General Paranoia wrote:This thread isn't going anywhere no matter how hard you try. Time to move on you're just wasting your time.

Every thread Bronski starts tends to go nowhere. It begins with each OP he makes.
Whereas every other thread on Frothers results in sound no nonsense set of proposals to Parliament

Bellend Bron wrote:I am also a little curious about your phrase 'people like you' when referring to me earlier - would you mind explaining please?

Now you're scraping the barrel as you try to desperately deflect from your own bullshit. You couldn't even quote it right, nevermind understand it. And to give you a clue as to what I meant: Fuckwits who suffocate in their own little bubbles and have no concept of the real world, which is why you post shit comparing the parents of a known terrorist to the holocaust.

Why thank you. No problem with that at all.
If only all Labour Party activists could be so accommodating.

Real world?
What's your idea of that then Comrade?
Bronshtein

Postby Macunaima nli » Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:03 am

After Bozo’s announced budget cuts, a sixth rate university, surely.
Macunaima nli

Postby Macunaima nli » Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:20 am

Why can’t Mac go back? wrote:
No friend of Mac but wrote:
Mac is a fraud wrote:

Quit hinting about not being able to return. Put up or shut up. No sky inuendo. Facts please.
If you can’t do that, fuck off.

Mac knows and Mac knows that I know; if everyone knew, there would be no fun in it.

So fuck off yourself.

You remind me a bit of this religious nutter I once had the pleasure of “debating” on a local Xtian T.V. talk show. He wouldn’t answer any direct questions, but would waggle his eyebrows significantly and go “hmmmm” a lot. Every time he’d mention satanism, or some other like bollocks, he’d look at me (or whomever his target was) and say “But YOU know what I’m talking about, don’t you?”

I gave him the same answer I have given you, repeatedly: “No, I don’t. Would you care to explain?”

Turns out he was a convicted murderer who did several years in the pen before finding Jesus. He would claim that he’d been involved in satanic sacrifice rituals and the like to get the credulous to drop their jaws. I finally asked him if he’d ever bothered to take the police to any of the many sacrifice sites he claimed to know of. I mean, seeing as how he was on Jesus’ side now, and all. Somehow, he never got around to doing that.

Here’s a picture of me doing a despacho next to Lake Michigan in January...

...and here’s one of me in front of Defoe’s tomb a couple of months ago:

As you can see, I am quite the international fugitive from justice.
Macunaima nli

Postby kyotebue2 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:08 am

Mac back in the USA and not locked up... care to explain why random?
kyotebue2

Postby Winnie, not a friend of Mac » Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:30 am

kyotebue2 wrote:Mac back in the USA and not locked up... care to explain why random?

I for one don’t believe any of that bullshit.
I don’t have to like him, and I don’t, to think that that’s a crock that he’s “banned” from the USA.
Considering that that’s probably Bill doing the accusating...,
Raise your hand if you think there’s something suspicious about Bill continually citing Thai news sites, his “cooperation” with bagging Barry Edwards and his current other hobbies. What’s the connecting thread??? Hmmmm?

Which doesn’t mean that I don’t think Mac’s a jerk. Been there. Done that.
But fair is fair.
I am nothing if not fair. :D
But anyway, I’m listening to Roy Clark and Johnnie Cash. And of course Waylon. Beer of course. Did you know that Eddie Van Halen asked Alice Cooper to ask Glen Campbell to ask Roy Clark for a guitar lesson? Time for another beer.
And I love the Fife and Drum site. I should have told TMP to fuck off a long time ago.
Winnie, not a friend of Mac

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:46 am

Winnie, not a friend of Mac wrote:
kyotebue2 wrote:Mac back in the USA and not locked up... care to explain why random?

I for one don’t believe any of that bullshit.
I don’t have to like him, and I don’t, to think that that’s a crock that he’s “banned” from the USA.
Considering that that’s probably Bill doing the accusating...,
Raise your hand if you think there’s something suspicious about Bill continually citing Thai news sites, his “cooperation” with bagging Barry Edwards and his current other hobbies. What’s the connecting thread??? Hmmmm?

Which doesn’t mean that I don’t think Mac’s a jerk. Been there. Done that.
But fair is fair.
I am nothing if not fair. :D
But anyway, I’m listening to Roy Clark and Johnnie Cash. And of course Waylon. Beer of course. Did you know that Eddie Van Halen asked Alice Cooper to ask Glen Campbell to ask Roy Clark for a guitar lesson? Time for another beer.
And I love the Fife and Drum site. I should have told TMP to fuck off a long time ago.

Well, you didn't listen to us telling you to fuck off!

Go on, fuck off. The stench of Bill’s cock hangs heavy on your breath.

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot