Is Gail Dines the new Mary Whitehouse?

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: Is Gail Dines the new Mary Whitehouse?

Postby Guest » Fri May 24, 2019 6:45 am

Guest wrote:
Macunaima nli wrote:But I know how to solve the bathroom problem in one fell swoop: the way they do it in Denmark.

Make all bathrooms bisexual, but almost all bathrooms contain fully enclosed stalls with mirrors and, if room, a sink. Or just the stalls with the mirror and sink in a public place. Meanwhile, one bathroom per floor is just a collection of urinals for people of whatever gender who want to piss standing up and in public.

All our problems solved in one fell swoop. Women are happy because it achieves “potty parity”. Men are happy because there are lots of places to piss. Trans are happy because no one gives a fuck about them anymore and everyone is happy because they get the exact amount of privacy they need.

Spare no expense!
Typical liberal.


So you have separate male and female toilets in your own home?

Yep, you're retarded!
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Is Gail Dines the new Mary Whitehouse?

Postby LimeyCunt » Fri May 24, 2019 9:37 am

Guest wrote:
Macunaima nli wrote:But I know how to solve the bathroom problem in one fell swoop: the way they do it in Denmark.

Make all bathrooms bisexual, but almost all bathrooms contain fully enclosed stalls with mirrors and, if room, a sink. Or just the stalls with the mirror and sink in a public place. Meanwhile, one bathroom per floor is just a collection of urinals for people of whatever gender who want to piss standing up and in public.

All our problems solved in one fell swoop. Women are happy because it achieves “potty parity”. Men are happy because there are lots of places to piss. Trans are happy because no one gives a fuck about them anymore and everyone is happy because they get the exact amount of privacy they need.

Spare no expense!
Typical liberal.



Hey mate, you know that weird breeze you felt, brushing past your pathetic, Trumpesque combover? That’s the point, flying waaaay over your head.

Look little boy, if you can’t engage in conversation like a grown-up, maybe best just go play with your toys.
User avatar
LimeyCunt
 

Re: Is Gail Dines the new Mary Whitehouse?

Postby JJCH nli » Fri May 24, 2019 9:54 am

Bisexual bathrooms? Harrumph! I think the real battle is to determine the gender bias/ basis of the facility itself. Bisexual bathrooms suggests a purely binary approach, possibly and misleadingly based on their plumbing. Bathrooms need to recognise the spectrum of sexuality and the fluidity of gender. An end to bisexual bogs, we demand gender queer and pansexual loos.

Micturation as a sexual fetish is popularly seen as a Germanic thing, peculiar although not exclusive to our European brethren. It seems to me that, in actual fact, our American cousins are far more obsessed about weeing. Was this obsession brought over by waves of 19th century German migrants? Could it have been Frederick Drumpf himself, the patriarch of that most famous of all German-American families, who brought the taste for pee to the US of A? I reckon there’s a Phd in that. I even have a working title. ‘The Yellow River, German Immigration and the rise of Water Sports in the USA’.

Inquiring minds must know.

By the by, a quick search reveals that ‘I love gay porn’ and other assorted bumper stickers are readily available on ebay, Amazon and Cafe Press. We have a racist dickwad at work who festooned his car with ‘Ban the burqa’ stickers. Guess who is getting a I (heart symbol) Black Cock sticker on their car? :D
User avatar
JJCH nli
 

Re: Is Gail Dines the new Mary Whitehouse?

Postby Macunaima nli » Fri May 24, 2019 6:17 pm

Guest wrote:Spare no expense!
Typical liberal.


Why would this be an overweaning expense? It would mean, at most, a stall or two extra. Hell, just take out a couple of those hightech blade air hand dryers that are all the rage now and you should be set!

Sounds like a small price to pay for the privacy and safety you claim to crave.

And here’s another thing for you to think about. You seem to feel that /or traumatized by girls. So given that your entire argument seems to boil down to “But think of the children!”, why are you sanguine about keeping little boys vulnerable to male predators? Bisexual bathrooms would actually be a hell of a lot safer, because the male majority and almost all of the women would keep the predatory male minority under surveillance.

But then again, maybe that’s conservatives’ real problem with this, given how many of them seem to wind up committing sex crimes in public. Wouldn’t want their favorite prowling grounds contaminated by the presence of teh girls... neh, Billy boy? :)
User avatar
Macunaima nli
 

Re: Is Gail Dines the new Mary Whitehouse?

Postby Macunaima nli » Fri May 24, 2019 8:10 pm

JJCH nli wrote:Bisexual bathrooms? Harrumph! I think the real battle is to determine the gender bias/ basis of the facility itself. Bisexual bathrooms suggests a purely binary approach, possibly and misleadingly based on their plumbing. Bathrooms need to recognise the spectrum of sexuality and the fluidity of gender. An end to bisexual bogs, we demand gender queer and pansexual loos.

Micturation as a sexual fetish is popularly seen as a Germanic thing, peculiar although not exclusive to our European brethren. It seems to me that, in actual fact, our American cousins are far more obsessed about weeing. Was this obsession brought over by waves of 19th century German migrants? Could it have been Frederick Drumpf himself, the patriarch of that most famous of all German-American families, who brought the taste for pee to the US of A? I reckon there’s a Phd in that. I even have a working title. ‘The Yellow River, German Immigration and the rise of Water Sports in the USA’.

Inquiring minds must know.

By the by, a quick search reveals that ‘I love gay porn’ and other assorted bumper stickers are readily available on ebay, Amazon and Cafe Press. We have a racist dickwad at work who festooned his car with ‘Ban the burqa’ stickers. Guess who is getting a I (heart symbol) Black Cock sticker on their car? :D


You think you’re joking, Jim, but believe me: I have heard far worse. :D

The women’s building in San Francisco has men’s and women’s signs on their shitters, but below them a sign that reads “We trust that everyone is going to act like an adult and choose the restroom they feel best in”. Then, in the men’s room, they have two regular urinals and one that sticks waaaaaay out so men who don’t have penises can still piss standing up, if that’s what they need to do.

Although even I find this “too liberal” to implement, I can’t help but wonder if Trump-supporting men (as well as men from your charming Liberal Party down under) wouldn’t feel empowered in their masculinity by such a solution.
User avatar
Macunaima nli
 

Re: Is Gail Dines the new Mary Whitehouse?

Postby JJCH nli » Fri May 24, 2019 10:35 pm

Gender free toilets are such a commonplace item here now that the subject attracts little comment, let alone controversy. The best ‘argument’ at least for private sector owners is that it reduces costs by removing duplication. Our reactionaries are far more troubled by the Safe Schools program which is an anti-bullying initiative aimed at reducing bullying towards LGBTQI children. It incenses them that people might not bully marginalised groups.

My biggest worry is the shape of the toilet bowl. I have business meetings in a building in the city, whose toilet bowls break from the norm by being spherical rather than ovoid in shape. I suspect that this is a tip of the hat towards the increasing epidemic of obesity but it weirds me out. Not an especially practical shape and yes the bathroom is gender neutral.
User avatar
JJCH nli
 

Re: Is Gail Dines the new Mary Whitehouse?

Postby rebelyell2006 » Sat May 25, 2019 2:36 am

Personally I hate the spherical, because they don't allow for a certain amount of length. Gets annoying when I'm taking a dump.
rebelyell2006
 
Posts: 4484
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:10 am
Location: New Mexico

Re: Is Gail Dines the new Mary Whitehouse?

Postby Macunaima nli » Sat May 25, 2019 2:26 pm

rebelyell2006 wrote:Personally I hate the spherical, because they don't allow for a certain amount of length. Gets annoying when I'm taking a dump.


I hate the ones with a cut out in front of the bowl (for handicapped people, I guess?) Pissed on the floor more than once with those.
User avatar
Macunaima nli
 

Re: Is Gail Dines the new Mary Whitehouse?

Postby Guest » Sat May 25, 2019 2:47 pm

Macunaima nli wrote:
rebelyell2006 wrote:Personally I hate the spherical, because they don't allow for a certain amount of length. Gets annoying when I'm taking a dump.


I hate the ones with a cut out in front of the bowl (for handicapped people, I guess?) Pissed on the floor more than once with those.

Drink is a terrible thing.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Is Gail Dines the new Mary Whitehouse?

Postby Guest » Sat May 25, 2019 3:05 pm

Guest wrote:
Macunaima nli wrote:
rebelyell2006 wrote:Personally I hate the spherical, because they don't allow for a certain amount of length. Gets annoying when I'm taking a dump.


I hate the ones with a cut out in front of the bowl (for handicapped people, I guess?) Pissed on the floor more than once with those.

Drink is a terrible thing.

Is that why you don’t wear white shoes?
User avatar
Guest
 

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 45 guests