How long does Warlord's sprue sale go for?

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

How long does Warlord's sprue sale go for?

Postby Australian Dawn NLI » Fri May 10, 2019 9:36 am

Does anyone know how long this sale goes for? I missed the really good deals when the price changed in the middle of my order, and now I'm fed up and want to know how long I have to keep watching so I don't miss any more deals. :x
Who came up with the idea of a sale where the prices keep changing in the middle of it anyway? :evil:

https://us-store.warlordgames.com/colle ... nce-offers

(And now I can't post logged in as Frothers has blacklisted me! So I can't even rant about it properly! :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :evil:)
Australian Dawn NLI

Re: How long does Warlord's sprue sale go for?

Postby rebelyell2006 » Fri May 10, 2019 1:53 pm

Actual wargaming? What website do you think this is?
rebelyell2006

Postby Australian Dawn NLI » Fri May 10, 2019 3:11 pm

Well, about shopping for wargaming supplies really, and I said it in a ranty Frothers way.

Would it help if I called them rude names?
Australian Dawn NLI

Postby Bronshtein » Fri May 10, 2019 9:37 pm

Undoubtedly.
You could always try asking on the Colonel Marbles Miniatures Frothzone rather than in the Frothpot - who knows wargames and figures might catch on again?
Bronshtein

Postby Adster » Fri May 10, 2019 10:22 pm

Bronshtein wrote:Undoubtedly.
You could always try asking on the Colonel Marbles Miniatures Frothzone rather than in the Frothpot - who knows wargames and figures might catch on again?

Stop being horrible to the nice lady, you nob. In answer to the question they are generally a bit random time wise but there is a limited supply, so the best bargains do quickly run out.
Adam

Hasslefriesian wrote:It's toy soldiers. Pick a ruleset, paint your minis, push them across the terrain making shooty noises.

Adster

Postby Australian Dawn NLI » Sat May 11, 2019 5:12 am

Bronshtein wrote:Undoubtedly.

As I wasn't discussing the figs so much as the sale I thought the Frothpot might be a more appropriate place, but you could be right. :oops:
Adster wrote:Stop being horrible to the nice lady, you nob. In answer to the question they are generally a bit random time wise but there is a limited supply, so the best bargains do quickly run out.

I'm not a nice lady, I'm a gormless bloke who didn't think his username through very carefully and was to proud and stubborn to change it in the face of constant ridicule.

Thanks for the info on the sale though. I wish they'd just post all their specials at the one time and give people the chance to plan out their orders, it's just too bad if you want figures from more than one of their ranges, the people who play more than one of their games must find it very frustrating.
Australian Dawn NLI

Return to The Froth Pot