Julian...Lennon??

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Julian...Lennon??

Postby Hew Johns » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:21 am

Ok, I realize Mr. Assange has had his 15 minutes when no one celebrated his capture with a frothy froth in the froth pot. But this is really low: https://www.yahoo.com/news/mueller-report-assange-smeared-seth-005723239.html Creep.
Hey -- there's plenty of time for Klinsmann to figure out who's our best player..............................................And cut him.
Hew Johns

Re: Julian...Lennon??

Postby Condottiero » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:38 am

Maybe JJ will now apologize...
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose...
- Alphonse Karr
Condottiero

Postby Australian Dawn NLI » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:38 am

I think it's a lot easier to blame Assange for America's current political crisis than to go after the orange elephant in the White House.

I just hope Australia gives him the consular support he deserves and the court and jury aren't biased by the years of media attacks on his character, but I suspect Assange's goose is cooked.
Australian Dawn NLI

Postby rebelyell2006 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:52 am

Australian Dawn NLI wrote:I think it's a lot easier to blame Assange for America's current political crisis than to go after the orange elephant in the White House.

Considering that the little toad tried to hide leaked information about Russians, while "publishing" everything that people stole that would hurt Russia's opponents, I can only conclude that he was some sort of Russian asset or agent. He has been that way long before the Fatass became the president.
rebelyell2006

Postby Etranger2 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:41 am

Shouldn't that be Julian Lenin?
Etranger2

Postby Australian Dawn » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:30 am

rebelyell2006 wrote:
Australian Dawn NLI wrote:I think it's a lot easier to blame Assange for America's current political crisis than to go after the orange elephant in the White House.

Considering that the little toad tried to hide leaked information about Russians, while "publishing" everything that people stole that would hurt Russia's opponents, I can only conclude that he was some sort of Russian asset or agent. He has been that way long before the Fatass became the president.

Before the fatass became president no one in the west but rightwing coldwar throwbacks gave two pins about a story about Russian corruption. Assange knew where the real story was, he wasn't going to waste his time in the spotlight exposing Putin's dirty linen when he was already busy hanging the White House out to dry, but now that the Russians, harnessing the awesome power of the idiocy of the American people, have got their man into the White House and he can't be touched the outraged American public are willing to see Russian agents everywhere and see Assange's dogged pursuit of American leaks, to the exclusion of what in retrospect (after Trump) suddenly seems like equally relevant Russian leaks, in a sinister new light, the people Assange's reporting has made fools of are serving him up on a platter.
De gustibus non est disputandum
Australian Dawn

Postby JJCH nli » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:49 pm

Assange is a creepy little cunt with a very unsavoury history with women. Fuck him, he’s a narcissistic piece of shit.
JJCH nli

Postby rebelyell2006 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:44 pm

Australian Dawn wrote:
rebelyell2006 wrote:

Before the fatass became president no one in the west but rightwing coldwar throwbacks gave two pins about a story about Russian corruption. Assange knew where the real story was, he wasn't going to waste his time in the spotlight exposing Putin's dirty linen when he was already busy hanging the White House out to dry, but now that the Russians, harnessing the awesome power of the idiocy of the American people, have got their man into the White House and he can't be touched the outraged American public are willing to see Russian agents everywhere and see Assange's dogged pursuit of American leaks, to the exclusion of what in retrospect (after Trump) suddenly seems like equally relevant Russian leaks, in a sinister new light, the people Assange's reporting has made fools of are serving him up on a platter.

Assange turned away stolen Russian data, and cried whenever people leaked stolen Russian data. That is the behavior of someone who is owned by the Russians.
rebelyell2006

Postby Bronshtein » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:01 pm

On a personal level, Julian appears to be rather a large piece of dog poo.
Which side he's really batting for in this non-Euclidean Test Match is something I suspect we will never know.
Too many fucking mirrors, too much smoke.

On a related note - How is dear is Elliot Higgins getting on? And how does Bellingcat finance itself?

'Filthy Hun weasels fighting their dirty underhand war!'

'one of our spies, Splendid fellows, brave heroes, risking life and limb for Blighty'
Bronshtein

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:51 pm

I’m not sure that is the whole story on Julian LENIN, nor do I buy a lot of claims in the article that are unproven. I want to see what the little twerp coughs up if/when he gets interrogated. If he gets interrogated. There are legal experts who are already claiming that what the shitweasel did is no different than the Pentagon Papers and they’ll argue freedom of the press. Will it fly if it gets that far? Who knows.

Next

Return to The Froth Pot