May Kicks Another Brit While They Are Down

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: May Kicks Another Brit While They Are Down

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:02 pm

FFS wrote:Some comments from someone not writing for the Sun or Daily Heil.

https://thesecretbarrister.com/2019/04/ ... legal-aid/

A considered response, yes.

Ms Begum, while an “ISIS bride” in Syria, served as an enforcer in the “morality police” and sewed suicide vests onto her fellow jihadis, playing a far more active role in the group’s activities than she had previously suggested. The veracity of these reports is unclear, but let’s take as face value that they are correct, and that she was not merely a stay-at-home ISIS bride, but an enthusiastic accessory to the most appalling crimes against humanity.

Would this make her despicable? Yes. Meritorious of opprobrium, disgust, contempt and fury? Yup. A criminal? Among the very worst.

Opprobrium, disgust and contempt is just what she's getting, as well as legal aid, so why the fuck are you whining like a new born? :roll:

She's entitled to a fair trial. And then life in chokey, without parole. The Syrian state would have cut her worthless head off, but we're 'better than them'

Postby FFS » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:45 pm

Why are you posting selected parts like a troll? :roll:
FFS

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:48 pm

FFS wrote:Why are you posting selected parts like a troll? :roll:

Why are you biting like a hungry pike? :roll:

Postby GuestIsACunt » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:25 pm

Guest wrote:
FFS wrote:Why are you posting selected parts like a troll? :roll:

Why are you biting like a hungry pike? :roll:

Oh, sorry, I see now. You’re just doing this to amuse yourself.

Prick.
GuestIsACunt

Postby Bronshtein » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:15 pm

Guest wrote:She's entitled to a fair trial. And then life in chokey, without parole. The Syrian state would have cut her worthless head off, but we're 'better than them'

Of course, 'take at face value' leaves quite a lot of evidential discussion out of the trial before we get to the 'life in chokey' (how old are you ffs?) bit. And then we have the slight problem of her age at the time of her departure and the circumstances of her 'stay' while sewing her new chichi line of suicide vests even if she did a Jean Paul Gaultier on'em.

And actually the legal aid isn't about a trial of her alleged misdeeds of course, it's to enable her to challenge Mr Javid's early populist bid for head of the Nasty Party (he has since had to balance it out with his 'holistic' approach to knife crime and the revelation he nearly became a serial Mr Kipling peddler before he decided to be a millionaire banker -that may be rhyming slang - not sure).

Anyhow - good to know we are still prepared to at least make a show of adhering to the rule of law.

As the secretbarrister says, we need to do this:
because that is the price of living under the rule of law. If you’d rather exist in a society where the rules are not applied equally, where your entitlement to a fair trial is dependent on the whims of government officials or the roar of the effigy-burning mob or the deepness of your pockets, there are plenty of countries out there willing to oblige.
Bronshtein

Postby Voice From Limbo » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:26 pm

(how old are you ffs?)

Same age as Triggerboy.

Just a guess. 0;)
Voice From Limbo

Postby JJCH nli » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:25 am

Voice From Limbo wrote:
(how old are you ffs?)

Same age as Triggerboy.

Just a guess. 0;)

It’s the age of Clearasil.
JJCH nli

Postby FFS » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:05 pm

I think Trollboy will find that Clearasil doesn't cure mange.
FFS

Postby You lefty cunts » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:51 pm

You lefty cunts just don't get it do you?

We just don't give a shit whether the kids are blameless or not. Were the insects that were killed as you drove to the shops blameless? I mourn them more than I mourn kids I don't know.

Shit happens. Sometimes to good blameless people. You can't save them all or indeed should you. The world is already overpopulated as it is.

And suggesting we should give her a trial is a fucking joke. Why should I pay money to house the murdering cunt for the rest of her life? Locking up others before she left hardly acted as a deterrent "pour encourager les autres".

She chose to leave and by doing so thought she was qualified to wear the big girl pants. So let her. If you're so keen to see her somewhere, send her to Holland, her beau is Dutch no?
You lefty cunts

Postby Sorry me again » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:55 pm

because that is the price of living under the rule of law. If you’d rather exist in a society where the rules are not applied equally, where your entitlement to a fair trial is dependent on the whims of government officials or the roar of the effigy-burning mob or the deepness of your pockets, there are plenty of countries out there willing to oblige.

What, like the one she left to go to? Hoist on her own petard as far as I'm concerned.
Sorry me again

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot