May Kicks Another Brit While They Are Down

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: May Kicks Another Brit While They Are Down

Postby JJCH nli » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:24 am

"Pretty sure the Democratic Federation of Northern Syria doesn't control any international airports (any? airports)."

Isn't that where Ryan Air flies as a proxy for anywhere east of Budapest? Shuttle bus or cab to and from would be a fucker.
JJCH nli

Postby Bronshtein » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:13 am

Uber?
Bronshtein

Postby heaps of bodies » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:23 am

Bronshtein wrote:I'd probably raise the voting age at least back to 21. I certainly wouldn't lower it.

Can we put the voting IQ up to 21 at the same time?

'Why shud we PAY??? for this EVIL brown HORE to com back to the England!!?! She shud be shot in the head and I WILL VOLLUNTEER!!!! to be one of the shooters!!!' appears to be the current level of political debate over here.
heaps of bodies

Postby General Paranoia » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:49 am

Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
TMP - killing off small companies!
General Paranoia

Postby Bronshtein » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:59 am

heaps of bodies wrote:
Bronshtein wrote:I'd probably raise the voting age at least back to 21. I certainly wouldn't lower it.

Can we put the voting IQ up to 21 at the same time?

'Why shud we PAY??? for this EVIL brown HORE to com back to the England!!?! She shud be shot in the head and I WILL VOLLUNTEER!!!! to be one of the shooters!!!' appears to be the current level of political debate over here.

Funnily enough I did initially wibble on about precisely that - I hate the idea that a load of thick people make decisions that affect me.
But then I thought that sounded a bit like the old cunts I speak to about Brexit.

But uninformed universal suffrage is a real problem - the Great British Public :roll: only just caught up with the abolition of capital punishment in 2015 - 50 years after Parliament abandoned it for murder.

If we had had a plebiscite in those 50 years we would still be judicially killing our own citizens - probably with a social media feed of the event and blooper channels for when the head was pulled off by the noose - oops! :oops:
Bronshtein

Postby heaps of bodies » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:30 pm

Bronshtein wrote:If we had had a plebiscite in those 50 years we would still be judicially killing our own citizens - probably with a social media feed of the event and blooper channels for when the head was pulled off by the noose - oops! :oops:

I did suggest at the time of the Brexit Vote that Nigel Farrago was a clever old chap to start a single-issue party with the dark secret of Racism and imbecility at its core, and that his NEXT party should be UKILL - The UK Capital Punishment (especially Furriners) Party.

If you thought UKIP had Tory Marginal MP's frightened, UKILL would put the whoe party into a tail-spin.
heaps of bodies

Postby Bronshtein » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:33 pm

Please keep your observations to yourself, I can see nothing but electoral success flowing from such ideas. :sniper:

[Edit - Of course poor old Nige didn't create UKIP, he's just an entryist like dear old Derek (suspended again) Hatton - who would have thought they had so much in common? The Golden Turd for not realising what you have dribbled out of your arse must go to poor old Alan Sked, professor of International Bollocks at LSE, who THOUGHT he was creating a moderate, non racist, liberal isolationist prick party and not a rabid, racist illiberal isolationist prick party - ah nuances eh?]
Bronshtein

Postby heaps of bodies » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:47 pm

Bronshtein wrote:Please keep your observations to yourself, I can see nothing but electoral success flowing from such ideas. :sniper:

[Edit - Of course poor old Nige didn't create UKIP, he's just an entryist like dear old Derek (suspended again) Hatton - who would have thought they had so much in common? The Golden Turd for not realising what you have dribbled out of your arse must go to poor old Alan Sked, professor of International Bollocks at LSE, who THOUGHT he was creating a moderate, non racist, liberal isolationist prick party and not a rabid, racist illiberal isolationist prick party - ah nuances eh?]

c'mon, Sked founded UKIP about as much as Hero of Alexandria invented the Steam Locomotive.
heaps of bodies

Postby Bronshtein » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:09 pm

heaps of bodies wrote:c'mon, Sked founded UKIP about as much as Hero of Alexandria invented the Steam Locomotive.

Nige just put wheels on it.
Bronshtein

Postby FFS » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:14 pm

Wonder how it feels to be less humanitarian than George Bleeding Osborne? :loopy:

FFS

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot