May Kicks Another Brit While They Are Down

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: May Kicks Another Brit While They Are Down

Postby Macunaima nli » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:43 pm

You lefty cunts wrote:You lefty cunts just don't get it do you?

We just don't give a shit whether the kids are blameless or not. Were the insects that were killed as you drove to the shops blameless? I mourn them more than I mourn kids I don't know.

Fair go. But why, then, should anyone give a fuck about you and your supposedly superior civilization?
Macunaima nli

Postby Wha? » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:53 pm

Eh? Who says my civilisation is superior?- I certainly didn't and to what exactly is it superior? Does England qualify as a "civilisation" or are you talking about "Western Civilisation"?
Wha?

Postby Bronshtein » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:00 pm

You lefty cunts wrote:You lefty cunts just don't get it do you?

Oh yes we do! :lol:

We just don't give a shit whether the kids are blameless or not. Were the insects that were killed as you drove to the shops blameless? I mourn them more than I mourn kids I don't know.

Shit happens. Sometimes to good blameless people. You can't save them all or indeed should you. The world is already overpopulated as it is.

And suggesting we should give her a trial is a fucking joke. Why should I pay money to house the murdering cunt for the rest of her life? Locking up others before she left hardly acted as a deterrent "pour encourager les autres".

She chose to leave and by doing so thought she was qualified to wear the big girl pants. So let her. If you're so keen to see her somewhere, send her to Holland, her beau is Dutch no?

Yep, understood perfectly.
You are unable to understand logic, natural justice or adhere to humanitarian precepts under stress.
Bronshtein

Postby Macunaima nli » Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:05 pm

Wha? wrote:Eh? Who says my civilisation is superior?- I certainly didn't and to what exactly is it superior? Does England qualify as a "civilisation" or are you talking about "Western Civilisation"?

No, I’m talking about whatever civilization you live in. Why should anyone give a fuck about it or do anything other than clap when it falls if it believes that innocent children should be put to death?
Macunaima nli

Postby gustav » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:36 am

Mac - by their own words they condemn themselves.
Comes purely down to lack of empathy and selfishness.
gustav

Postby Apparently lacking in empathy » Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:20 pm

Lol. So convince me why you're right? But no, you'd rather throw insults and no doubt claim it's above my intelligence or a waste of your time.

Question for you. Do you agree that the world is overpopulated? Second question, do you have kids?
Apparently lacking in empathy

Postby Macunaima nli » Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:21 pm

Apparently lacking in empathy wrote:Question for you. Do you agree that the world is overpopulated? Second question, do you have kids?

Yes and no and we are thinking of adopting.

As for you, if you’re so convinced about your opinions, why not post them under your real name or a recognized handle?

Peace, love, and kittens,

Thaddeus
Macunaima nli

Postby kyotebue2 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:39 pm

Randoms just random.
kyotebue2

Postby Limey » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:14 am

Apparently lacking in empathy wrote:Lol. So convince me why you're right? But no, you'd rather throw insults and no doubt claim it's above my intelligence or a waste of your time.

Question for you. Do you agree that the world is overpopulated? Second question, do you have kids?

First part - you have no intention of listening to any other point of view, and trying to convince you is a waste of time. You throw plenty of insults around yourself so that one is just you being a prick.

Second part - what does any of that have to do with any of this? Nothing, that’s what.

Ah, just fuck off and believe whatever you want, you fucking wanker. Passive-aggressive cunts like you are frankly just a waste of time.
Limey

Postby FFS » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:24 am

More Tory "humanitarian" values on display.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/ ... SApp_Other
FFS

Previous

Return to The Froth Pot