May Kicks Another Brit While They Are Down

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: May Kicks Another Brit While They Are Down

Postby Il Bastardo Pedantesco » Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:32 pm

Ssanemax wrote:shit, did we? that never occurred to me, god I am so sorry Brony!

Afraid he's gonna come down the mountain and hurl his kidney stones at you? :wry:
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose...
- Alphonse Karr
Il Bastardo Pedantesco

Postby Bronshtein » Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:15 pm

Ssanemax wrote:
Picador wrote:You do realise that we've derailed Bron's liberal/libertarian/loony Left thread with this pointless drivel? He's probably on the phone to the UN this minute.

shit, did we? that never occurred to me, god I am so sorry Brony!

Don't give it another thought.
Deflection and obfuscation is commonly a tool of those who realise they have lost an argument.
Drivel certainly; hardly pointless.
Bronshtein

Postby Picador » Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:18 pm

Bronshtein wrote:
Ssanemax wrote:
Picador wrote:You do realise that we've derailed Bron's liberal/libertarian/loony Left thread with this pointless drivel? He's probably on the phone to the UN this minute.

Deflection and obfuscation is commonly a tool of those who realise they have lost an argument.

And there we have the dichotomy. You and B2B are using deductive argument. Pat and I are are simply saying 'fuck the bitch, let her rot in Syria'.

I'm sure we could use the finer points of Pyhronnic scepticism to counter your denial of uncomfortable truths if we could be arsed, but no minds are going to be changed here so why bother?

So fuck the bitch, let her rot in Syria. Britain will not move an inch further down the road to becoming a police state.
Carry on Tango, you're doing a fine job of fucking up TNP. Bravo!
Picador

Postby Bollocks to Brexit » Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:20 pm

Picador wrote:
Bronshtein wrote:
Ssanemax wrote:

And there we have the dichotomy. You and B2B are using deductive argument. Pat and I are are simply saying 'fuck the bitch, let her rot in Syria'.

I'm sure we could use the finer points of Pyhronnic scepticism to counter your denial of uncomfortable truths if we could be arsed, but no minds are going to be changed here so why bother?

So fuck the bitch, let her rot in Syria. Britain will not move an inch further down the road to becoming a police state.

You clearly haven't read the Police, Crime, Sentencing and Courts Bill.
Bollocks to Brexit

Postby Sssane Max » Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:08 pm

Bollocks to Brexit wrote:You clearly haven't read the Police, Crime, Sentencing and Courts Bill.

Oh come on, everyone has read that, just for pleasure.

You have read it? I would like to suggest you get a hobby. Not wargaming, clearly not your thing - and being a prick on the internet seems to not be taking up enough of your time. Knitting? Crochet?
Sssane Max

Postby Picador » Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:20 pm

Bollocks to Brexit wrote:You clearly haven't read the Police, Crime, Sentencing and Courts Bill.

The important word there is 'Bill'

When it becomes an 'Act' and is passed into 'Law' it might get my attention.

In the meantime, what NotsomadMax said
Picador

Postby Bronshtein » Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:10 pm

Much easier to prevent something being a fucking travesty before it becomes enshrined in Statute than after.
At present its just Priti's wet dream.
After it's gained Royal Assent it will be too late.

As for Ms Begum, I am acting out of self interest - I don't like living in a state that has the right to redefine my rights on the whim of an individual politician. My family history suggests this does not produce good outcomes for society.
Bronshtein

Postby Picador » Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:30 pm

Bronshtein wrote:
As for Ms Begum, I am acting out of self interest - I don't like living in a state that has the right to redefine my rights on the whim of an individual politician. My family history suggests this does not produce good outcomes for society.

Try being Irish. You get cast as the Jew and the fucking Nazi.
Picador

Postby Bollocks to Brexit » Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:17 pm

Picador wrote:

The important word there is 'Bill'

When it becomes an 'Act' and is passed into 'Law' it might get my attention.

In the meantime, what NotsomadMax said

It is a bit late to look at it when it has become law; at that point there is fuck all that anyone can do about it.

The bill sets out the Conservative Party's intentions; it is rather frightening.

You and Max are quite welcome to continue with the attempted insults; if they make you feel better about yourselves, that is a good thing.
Bollocks to Brexit

Postby Picador » Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:06 pm

What you're getting your knickers in a twist about is the 'right to protest' that's enshrined in our Const...oh wait, we don't have a written constitution do we?

We'd better have another civil war to rectify that oversight hadn't we? There's nothing like armed insurrection and dead civilians to send the government a message. Worked for Trump, right?

Of course you conveniently ignore the bits that restore police powers that have been eroded by successive governments since Thatcher, and allow the judiciary to hand out sentences that reflect the severity of the crime - whole life terms for child murderers, do you object to that? Lord Longford did, the senile old cunt. Hindley still died a prisoner.

This country has never done authoritarianism well, it's not in the British makeup.

The Emergency Powers Act was neutered into the Civil Contingencies Act in 2004. It will never return in its old form and intentions. British police are routinely unarmed, one of the few forces (sorry, services) in the world that aren't. The howls of outrage when some twat gets Tasered are deafening.

So get a grip FFS. If the Bill prevents a few rent a mob agitators, of whatever political colour, being pains in the arse so much the better.

As it goes, when the Extinction Rebellion arseholes were performing in London in 2019 it's reckoned that the London Ambulance Service attended over 20 deaths that may not have happened if the vermin hadn't blocked every fucking bridge in Central London. If I'd been in charge I'd have machine gunned the lot of them.
Picador

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot