May Kicks Another Brit While They Are Down

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

May Kicks Another Brit While They Are Down

Postby Bronshtein » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:15 pm

Not content with fucking up the lives of most Brits in the UK with her mad negotiating skills in Brexit, St Theresa has finally found someone her own size she can beat up.

A stranded teenager with a small infant seems the right size to pick on.

So Shamima Begum can't some home now, in fact she can't go anywhere as Theresa Terminator has stripped her of her citizenship and she is stateless.

That showed the world.

Eat her shorts Barnier!

What a pathetic little nation we are.
Bronshtein

Re: May Kicks Another Brit While They Are Down

Postby lacking sympathy » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:29 pm

She apparently has Bangladeshi citizenship.

She can fuck off to there. It's a Muslim country that is more suited to her self-professed ideals.
lacking sympathy

Postby Bronshtein » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:28 pm

lacking sympathy wrote:She apparently has Bangladeshi citizenship.
Not proven as yet

She can fuck off to there. It's a Muslim country that is more suited to her self-professed ideals.

Ah the compassion!

I repeat
'What a pathetic little nation we are.'
Bronshtein

Postby Derek H » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:59 am

lacking sympathy wrote:She apparently has Bangladeshi citizenship.

Or we could live up to our self-professed ideals as a country rather than pandering to the base instincts of Daily Mail readers.

Pimping my blog at http://dereksweetoys.com/
Derek H

Postby McKinstry » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:26 am

I assumed her quite openly stated approval of the Manchester bombing and ISIS philosophy was the reason for denial as opposed to, for example, the US Alabama resident that is coming back but opted for the "I screwed up, these guys were crazy" approach?
McKinstry

Postby JJCH nli » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:37 am

She apparently has Bangladeshi citizenship.

The best spin on it I have seen is that she may be eligible for Bangladeshi citizenship. Of course, if she is, she would still need to apply and have her application accepted. That changes nothing for the Foreign Secretary as he is explicitly proscribed from rendering her or anyone else a stateless person, irrespective of any views she may hold or others hold of her. As she only currently holds UK citizenship, it's not a runner.

Note to the Tory Party: I know you love Tony and you had that hopeless dead-shit Lynton Crosby on the payroll for years (you even knighted the cunt) but it's worth knowing that our tory government are just as gaffe prone and stupid as yours. Our Reichsfuhrer for Border Security recently tried to make another ISIS clown stateless on the mistaken belief he was Fijian. Alas, the same rules apply (international convention enshrined in statute ya know). Fiji is quite adamant he isn't one of theirs and their Attorney General has given chapter and verse on why.

Only real dickheads repeat the mistakes of others when they are so heavily and recently signposted.
JJCH nli

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:04 am

Yes, I think it's that lack of remorse that's doing her no favours.
She seems someone prone to making fucking poor decisions - by going out there in the first place, and for not lying when asked how she felt about the attacks on the UK.

That said, her citizenship must be respected. All governments have a duty to their citizens.

But she was not abducted and smuggled out there. She still shows sympathy with the cause of IS. She got herself out there and, whether on her own or through the ministrations of friends and family, she can get herself back home. I see no reason why the UK government should bring her back - she chose to be there, she supports the cause, and her life is not at risk. She can get back on her own the same way she got out there.

If she arrives in this country the government must respect her citizenship.
And then face due proceedings when she arrives.

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:47 am

Guest wrote:Yes, I think it's that lack of remorse that's doing her no favours.
She seems someone prone to making fucking poor decisions - by going out there in the first place, and for not lying when asked how she felt about the attacks on the UK.

That said, her citizenship must be respected. All governments have a duty to their citizens.

But she was not abducted and smuggled out there. She still shows sympathy with the cause of IS. She got herself out there and, whether on her own or through the ministrations of friends and family, she can get herself back home. I see no reason why the UK government should bring her back - she chose to be there, she supports the cause, and her life is not at risk. She can get back on her own the same way she got out there.

If she arrives in this country the government must respect her citizenship.
And then face due proceedings when she arrives.

Proceedings for what "crimes" exactly? Being a bride for a terrorist group? Not a crime as far as I know, and "material support" seems a bit of a stretch.
Interesting to know you think she should have lied about her thoughts and beliefs, I think you have mistaken her for a politician.

And should she be tried as a minor given she was 15 when she departed?
That's an age when people are basically expected to do impetuous dumb shit (or "poor decisions" as you called them) without thinking about consequences.

I imagine every Frother thought and/or did some fucked up shit when they were 15.
Samantha Fox fantasies / war stories you sad cunts? Or was it dreams of the Foreign Legion?

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:08 am

I meant 'proceedings' not for crimes so much (although that may need to be explored) as a review with security personnel to see what risk she poses to the UK with regards to radicalising others.
If no such risk (nor crimes) exist then should be a free citizen.
I imagine her life will be difficult in the UK - there are enough idiots out there who will seek to attack her. But that's no reason for her not to be allowed back.

Yes, we've all done stupid shit as 15 year olds, though passing it off as youthful hi-jinks seems a bit apologetic. That is why I believe her citizenship should be respected (did you miss that bit?) and the UK should allow her entrance to the country.
I just see no reason why she should be brought back. She chose to go out there under her own steam and means, and I'm sure she can come back similarly - friends and family are welcome to go out there and bring her back. She's not at risk, she's not being held captive.

I disagree completely with her citizenship being revoked.

Postby snoflake » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:53 am

I wonder if bronny would be so compassionate if this was an unrepentant Holocaust era Nazi camp guard?
snoflake

Next

Return to The Froth Pot