State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Pauline Kael » Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:08 pm

kyotebue2 wrote:The women I know on Facebook all like Harris. They all want Harris to eat Pence alive in the VP debate.

And how large a sample is that?
They want her to, but will she? If all Pence does is look calm and nod his head in sorrow, like Reagan did, she will blow herself out of the water.
Harris is a genius choice. She is hated by the extreme Left and the Right.
Tammy Duckworth would have been a better choice. The Right would go for her.
Pauline Kael

Postby Voice From Limbo » Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:02 pm

Nah. They'd try to smear her too.

Multiple sources have confirmed how fearful they were of a possible Harris pick. You can see the results already, in the cofused Republican ads, where she's somehow simultaneously an overzealous prosecutor, and a far-left anarchist.

But don't worry, Trump is busy tweeting out sexist and racist dogwhistles.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTr ... 4798960640

MAGA!
Voice From Limbo

Postby Is it just me » Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:53 pm

Voice From Limbo wrote:Nah. They'd try to smear her too.

Multiple sources have confirmed how fearful they were of a possible Harris pick. You can see the results already, in the cofused Republican ads, where she's somehow simultaneously an overzealous prosecutor, and a far-left anarchist.

MAGA!

If I were Black, I would resent like Hell the idea that any politician is helping me personally by programs like Prison Reform, and drug related programs.
It obviously means that the Darkies are bigger criminals than Whitey.
What condescending bullshit.
Easing up on punishment for criminals is ipso facto “good for Blacks”?
Trump isn’t the only one to use racist dog whistles. Liberals and progressives are just as capable.
Is it just me

Postby kyotebue2 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:04 pm

Hey, random are you back????????????????
kyotebue2

Postby Voice From Limbo » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:38 pm

Yep. I've been saying this all along. Blacks are 13% of the US population, but 34% of the prison population.

It's not evidence of racism -- black people are just criminals.

If I were Black, I wouldn't say the incredibly stupid thing I'm about to say.

FTFY.
Last edited by Voice From Limbo on Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Voice From Limbo

Postby Voice From Limbo » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:39 pm

Voice From Limbo

Postby Ssanemax » Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:51 am

Is there anything in the Constitution that prevents you becoming president if you are a Cunt? There should be. I would like to see some evidence that Donald Trump is not a Cunt. Some sort of certificate witnessed every rational human on the planet stating he is not a Cunt. Or he really shouldn't be allowed to be President. Some people might think that, I don't know.
Ssanemax

Postby Macunaima » Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:50 pm

Is it just me wrote:
Voice From Limbo wrote:Nah. They'd try to smear her too.

MAGA!

If I were Black, I would resent like Hell the idea that any politician is helping me personally by programs like Prison Reform, and drug related programs.
What condescending bullshit.
Easing up on punishment for criminals is ipso facto “good for Blacks”?
Trump isn’t the only one to use racist dog whistles. Liberals and progressives are just as capable.

Er, no, it doesn’t mean that at all.

Your view is predicated on the idea that the justice system is actually just and there is no racial bias in it. In fact, the racial biases in the American justice system have been EXHAUSTIVELY documented. If you were black, you’d know that and you’d be asking why black men are serving 5-to-life sentences for stuff that white boys get community service for.

You’d be asking what the hell difference does George Floyd’s record of criminal activities make when, by all accounts, he’d been keeping his nose clean for years? You’d be asking why his having participated in a hold-up years ago justifies his summary execution by cop today. You’d be asking why George W. Bushes’ well-documented past problems with cocaine made him a “survivor” and why Trump’s open admission that he’s into sexual assault makes him just one of the boys, while your cousin Ray Ray got stopped and frisked simply for walking in a white neighborhood.

If you were black, you’d know better than to presume everyone in the criminal justice system should be there.

But you’re not black. Nor do you have any real friends or loved ones who are. So here we are, reading your stupid-ass commentary about how blacks should feel.
Macunaima

Postby Voice From Limbo » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:40 pm

Given the type of spam we've been getting in the last few days, it seems appropriate to bump this thread with Trump's latest howler:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTr ... 2524119040
Voice From Limbo

Postby Proud to be an Okie » Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:19 pm

kyotebue2 wrote:Hey, random are you back????????????????

Meanwhile, back in Oklahoma:
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/ ... ase-748239
Neighbor of yours?
Proud to be an Okie

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot