State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby kyotebue2 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:18 am

I was dating 5 women working 2 jobs and living out of my car in 1981.
kyotebue2
 
Posts: 6516
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:31 pm
Location: The Oklahoma Dust Bowl.

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:34 am

kyotebue2 wrote:I was dating 5 women working 2 jobs and living out of my car in 1981.

We’re you a crooked lawyer in Florida?

Netflix has a new show coming in March, called Spenser.
It looks to be nothing like the Robert Parker novels or the 1985 Robert Urich tv series. No Susan Silverman. Hawk is a thug.
That’s ok. It looks like fun.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby kyotebue2 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:39 am

Nope worked for FAA and a 7-11 in Oklahoma, I've never been to Florida.
kyotebue2
 
Posts: 6516
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:31 pm
Location: The Oklahoma Dust Bowl.

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:04 am

kyotebue2 wrote:Nope worked for FAA and a 7-11 in Oklahoma, I've never been to Florida.

But you’ve been to Oklahoma.

Sorry. Couldn’t resist.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:34 am

Guest wrote:
kyotebue2 wrote:I was dating 5 women working 2 jobs and living out of my car in 1981.

We’re you a crooked lawyer in Florida?

Netflix has a new show coming in March, called Spenser.
It looks to be nothing like the Robert Parker novels or the 1985 Robert Urich tv series. No Susan Silverman. Hawk is a thug.
That’s ok. It looks like fun.



Shit taste in TV as well as music...

Quite the tasteless Boomer aren't we?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:40 am

Trump's doomed Middle East peace plan has a proposal for resort development, because of course it does

Image

https://twitter.com/zackbeauchamp/statu ... 2390308864


That's quite an "administration" you've got there. :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:54 am

Boner bump
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:33 pm

Bump up to the bumper baby

Image
User avatar
Guest
 


Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Macunaima » Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:37 pm

kyotebue2 wrote:I was dating 5 women working 2 jobs and living out of my car in 1981.


Which is far better than dating two women and working five jobs, I'm guessing.
Macunaima
 
Posts: 5064
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 1:54 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 47 guests