State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Il Segaiolo Pedantesco » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:03 am

ACAB40% wrote:
Condottiero wrote:
Simply providing documentation and/or someone speaking coherently on the other end of the phone call, would've solved everything.


"It's perfectly reasonable that when a law abiding citizen flies on an airplane, that they have to carry documentation for everything they own, to prevent the TSA from stealing it, that's how living in a normal country works. PS I can fit both testicles of a TSA rep in my mouth simultaneously"

I guess in your 21st Century world, people carry large amounts cash, like it's the 19th Century. :roll: One should accept the incoherent rambling on the other end of a phone call as proof. :roll: Just like a teenager pretending to be someone's parent, so someone could claim a sick day or be called away from classes.

For the cowardly cunt comparing this to the Holocaust, get a grip you spazznoid!
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose...
- Alphonse Karr
User avatar
Il Segaiolo Pedantesco
 
Posts: 3643
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:16 pm

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby ACAB 40 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:56 am

Condottiero wrote:I guess in your 21st Century world, people carry large amounts cash, like it's the 19th Century. :roll: One should accept the incoherent rambling on the other end of a phone call as proof. :roll: Just like a teenager pretending to be someone's parent, so someone could claim a sick day or be called away from classes.


Assuming they are not actively breaking any law and are not under active investigation, people should be free to carry whatever the fuck they want.

The proper answer to some fat uniformed fuck deciding it is "suspicious" is "Show me a warrant or fuck off".


But lets be productive: What is the allowed amount of cash a law-abiding individual is permitted to carry, before cops and TSA fucks can steal it?
User avatar
ACAB 40
 

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:01 am

Condottiero wrote:
ACAB40% wrote:
Condottiero wrote:
Simply providing documentation and/or someone speaking coherently on the other end of the phone call, would've solved everything.


"It's perfectly reasonable that when a law abiding citizen flies on an airplane, that they have to carry documentation for everything they own, to prevent the TSA from stealing it, that's how living in a normal country works. PS I can fit both testicles of a TSA rep in my mouth simultaneously"

I guess in your 21st Century world, people carry large amounts cash, like it's the 19th Century. :roll: One should accept the incoherent rambling on the other end of a phone call as proof. :roll: Just like a teenager pretending to be someone's parent, so someone could claim a sick day or be called away from classes.

For the cowardly cunt comparing this to the Holocaust, get a grip you spazznoid!


Lots of separate cunts calling you a fascist bootlicker. Get them straight you fucking toady.

Good to see you believe in people being thought guilty until they prove they are innocent. You are such a bedwetting little child you still have the receipts for your Princess Leia masturbation aid you bought at age 12.

Now don't you have an authoritarian cock to suck you monumental cunt.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Il Segaiolo Pedantesco » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:20 am

ACAB 40 wrote:
Condottiero wrote:I guess in your 21st Century world, people carry large amounts cash, like it's the 19th Century. :roll: One should accept the incoherent rambling on the other end of a phone call as proof. :roll: Just like a teenager pretending to be someone's parent, so someone could claim a sick day or be called away from classes.


Assuming they are not actively breaking any law and are not under active investigation, people should be free to carry whatever the fuck they want.

The proper answer to some fat uniformed fuck deciding it is "suspicious" is "Show me a warrant or fuck off".


But lets be productive: What is the allowed amount of cash a law-abiding individual is permitted to carry, before cops and TSA fucks can steal it?

I already answered the question: Get a notarized document.
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose...
- Alphonse Karr
User avatar
Il Segaiolo Pedantesco
 
Posts: 3643
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:16 pm

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Il Segaiolo Pedantesco » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:22 am

Guest wrote:
Condottiero wrote:
ACAB40% wrote:
Condottiero wrote:
Simply providing documentation and/or someone speaking coherently on the other end of the phone call, would've solved everything.


"It's perfectly reasonable that when a law abiding citizen flies on an airplane, that they have to carry documentation for everything they own, to prevent the TSA from stealing it, that's how living in a normal country works. PS I can fit both testicles of a TSA rep in my mouth simultaneously"

I guess in your 21st Century world, people carry large amounts cash, like it's the 19th Century. :roll: One should accept the incoherent rambling on the other end of a phone call as proof. :roll: Just like a teenager pretending to be someone's parent, so someone could claim a sick day or be called away from classes.

For the cowardly cunt comparing this to the Holocaust, get a grip you spazznoid!


Lots of separate cunts calling you a fascist bootlicker. Get them straight you fucking toady.

Good to see you believe in people being thought guilty until they prove they are innocent. You are such a bedwetting little child you still have the receipts for your Princess Leia masturbation aid you bought at age 12.

Now don't you have an authoritarian cock to suck you monumental cunt.

Okay spaz...
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose...
- Alphonse Karr
User avatar
Il Segaiolo Pedantesco
 
Posts: 3643
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:16 pm

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:23 am

Want to bet a well dressed white man with a couple of Condom shaped cock sucking bootlickers (sorry, personal assistants) could swan through an airport with a cool million in cash and NOT be viewed as suspicious?

But a lone brown person...
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:25 am

Condottiero wrote:
ACAB 40 wrote:
Condottiero wrote:I guess in your 21st Century world, people carry large amounts cash, like it's the 19th Century. :roll: One should accept the incoherent rambling on the other end of a phone call as proof. :roll: Just like a teenager pretending to be someone's parent, so someone could claim a sick day or be called away from classes.


Assuming they are not actively breaking any law and are not under active investigation, people should be free to carry whatever the fuck they want.

The proper answer to some fat uniformed fuck deciding it is "suspicious" is "Show me a warrant or fuck off".


But lets be productive: What is the allowed amount of cash a law-abiding individual is permitted to carry, before cops and TSA fucks can steal it?

I already answered the question: Get a notarized document.


Got a receipt for that notarized document?

Got a birth certificate for that public notary?

Got more proof you're innocent.

And round and round we go on Condoms wheel of guilt...
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby kyotebue2 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:31 am

Lev Parnas didn't kill himself... What too soon???
kyotebue2
 
Posts: 7222
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:31 pm
Location: The Oklahoma Dust Bowl.

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Il Segaiolo Pedantesco » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:42 am

kyotebue2 wrote:Lev Parnas didn't kill himself... What too soon???

I highly doubt cheapskate Trump would pay someone talented enough to arrange a suicide and why should he? He's doing a fine job gaslighting...
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose...
- Alphonse Karr
User avatar
Il Segaiolo Pedantesco
 
Posts: 3643
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:16 pm

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Suspicious » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:25 am

Hey, I know that Condom cunt!

He was at a bring and buy with a bunch of unpainted figures that looked like some of mine which had been stolen years earlier. I asked for proof they were legitimately his and he refused and acted like an arrogant cunt.

He's a right thieving cunt that Condom, a fucking thief.
User avatar
Suspicious
 

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 62 guests