State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby kyotebue2 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:30 am

Sport Balls blab blab blab blab...
In the meanwhile, The Dem beat the Trumper for Gov of Louisiana ( Thank the Gods for Louisana it ranks lower than Oklahoma). That is two Governorships the Trumpers have lost this month.
kyotebue2

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:16 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Joe Flacco is a lousy quarterback. So is Trent Dilfer. So is Eli Manning. They all won a Super Bowl. And they are white. If a black man said they were lousy, would they be racist?

The simple fact he is in the NFL means he is not lousy, quite the opposite.

You however...

In 2013, Kaepernick was on the 49er team that won the Super Bowl.
He led the team to a 12-4 record in the regular season.
The next year, his record was 8-8.
Next year he was 2-6
His last year, he was 1-10.
Clearly, he was on the decline. That was 3 years ago.
This week, the NFL announced an event for him to demonstrate his skills at the Atlanta Falcons facility. 25 teams sent representatives. At the last minute, Kaepernick changed the venue to a high school an hour away. Only 8 bothered to humor him.
Stephen A Smith, an ESPN commentator, said “Colin Kaepernick wants the media … He don’t want to play. He wants to be a martyr.” Smith is black, by the way.
He is demonstrably lousy. His skills, and leadership (There were many reports in his last year that he had “lost the locker room”) had declined.

There are 32 teams in the NFL. To be charitable, let’s say that 8 have a good quarterback. 4 of them are black. I believe that Mahomes and Jackson (black) are better than Tom Brady.
The rest of the teams have fair to mediocre to lousy quarterbacks. There are plenty of mediocre white quarterbacks, by the way. It’s hard enough to keep a fair quarterback healthy on a fair team. The chemistry is so fragile. Why bring the circus to town with Kaepernick?
If anyone is going to demand that a team bring in a quarterback whose record over his last 19 games is 3-16, simply because he is black, then you’re nuts.

I don’t think much of Joe Namath or Jim MacMahon either. Both were one year flash in the pan Super Bowl (White) quarterbacks too.

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:18 am

kyotebue2 wrote:Sport Balls blab blab blab blab...
In the meanwhile, The Dem beat the Trumper for Gov of Louisiana ( Thank the Gods for Louisana it ranks lower than Oklahoma). That is two Governorships the Trumpers have lost this month.

You obsess over politics like my cousin George used to obsess over baseball stats. He was boring too.

Postby kyotebue2 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:23 am

Sport balls bore me, politics does not.
kyotebue2

Postby Macunaima nl i » Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:38 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
kyotebue2 wrote:Steven Miller Douchebag Nazi.
May your sport balls teams win many many sport balls!

Let’s set aside for a moment that 80% of NFL fans despise him. That’s how you put asses in the seats of a stadium!

Citation for "80%" needed.

And its 2019, only stupid old cunts go to the stadium anymore.

Oh, stop channeling Kevin Fucking Kiley.
But it’s true about watching at home. I can make a piss run in 2 minutes and not pay $12 for a half cup of warm beer.
Better view too on TV.
I got dozens of replays (citation needed) of Garrett whacking Rudolph with his own helmet.
Shouldn’t fine Pouncey for kicking Garrett in the head. Give him a bonus. He was “protecting” his quarterback. But

Sadly, Kaepernick might be an improvement over Rudolph. Mister Rooney is one of the more liberal NFL owners, but the Steeler fans (like me) are flaming red neck assholes. It’s Business.
Kudos to DeCastro for defusing the situation by basically sitting on Garrett.

Plus, there’s this, which if our Brit friends haven’t yet watched they really should. This is Doug Stanhope explaining in eight minutes what John’s REAL problem is with Special K.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hY3W9Z4bdS8
Macunaima nl i

Postby Cunts all the time » Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:18 pm

Guest wrote:You know nothing about the NFL.
I’m a fan of the NFL.

Is that why you wet your diaper whenever a man kneels for the anthem?
Cunts all the time

Postby Sorry bill » Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:19 pm

Guest wrote:.

"I just wrote 14 pages explaining why its not racist that I'm really obsessed with the black man who made me mad. Who's mad? I'm not mad!"
Sorry bill

Postby kyotebue2 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:48 pm

Are we still sport balling or can we get back to Trump's latest Twitter meltdown??
kyotebue2

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:55 pm

kyotebue2 wrote:Are we still sport balling or can we get back to Trump's latest Twitter meltdown??

Are you one of those Maxine Waters crazies who wanted to impeach Trump the day after he was elected, or did you give him the benefit of the doubt and wait until the day after he was inaugurated?
Just curious.

Postby Editor Lolita » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:14 am

Guest wrote:
kyotebue2 wrote:Are we still sport balling or can we get back to Trump's latest Twitter meltdown??

Are you one of those Maxine Waters crazies who wanted to impeach Trump the day after he was elected, or did you give him the benefit of the doubt and wait until the day after he was inaugurated?
Just curious.

Gosh, this must be a tough time for you, Bill. Does your faith allow you to smoke cannabis?
Editor Lolita

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot