State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:52 am

Guest wrote:
kyotebue2 wrote:Steven Miller Douchebag Nazi.
May your sport balls teams win many many sport balls!

Let’s set aside for a moment that 80% of NFL fans despise him. That’s how you put asses in the seats of a stadium!



Citation for "80%" needed.

And its 2019, only stupid old cunts go to the stadium anymore.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:27 am

kyotebue2 wrote:It is all sport balls madness, I never saw the attraction. Shrug.

So, you don’t know what you’re talking about. You’re just replying so you can call people racists.
Got it.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby kyotebue2 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:50 am

If you post racist shit then I'm guessing you are one. You are welcome.
kyotebue2
 
Posts: 6149
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:31 pm
Location: The Oklahoma Dust Bowl.

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:56 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
kyotebue2 wrote:Steven Miller Douchebag Nazi.
May your sport balls teams win many many sport balls!

Let’s set aside for a moment that 80% of NFL fans despise him. That’s how you put asses in the seats of a stadium!



Citation for "80%" needed.

And its 2019, only stupid old cunts go to the stadium anymore.

Oh, stop channeling Kevin Fucking Kiley.
But it’s true about watching at home. I can make a piss run in 2 minutes and not pay $12 for a half cup of warm beer.
Better view too on TV.
I got dozens of replays (citation needed) of Garrett whacking Rudolph with his own helmet.
Shouldn’t fine Pouncey for kicking Garrett in the head. Give him a bonus. He was “protecting” his quarterback. But

Sadly, Kaepernick might be an improvement over Rudolph. Mister Rooney is one of the more liberal NFL owners, but the Steeler fans (like me) are flaming red neck assholes. It’s Business.
Kudos to DeCastro for defusing the situation by basically sitting on Garrett.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:00 am

kyotebue2 wrote:If you post racist shit then I'm guessing you are one. You are welcome.

“Racist shit” is calling Kaepernick a washed up has been? He’s not?
Funny.
You admit you don’t know squat about the NFL, but you’re fine with name calling when you don’t know what you’re talking about.
What did you do in your past that fills you with such white guilt?
Hmmmmm?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby kyotebue2 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:06 am

Dear Gods, you seem to be channeling Smokeyroan!!!
kyotebue2
 
Posts: 6149
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:31 pm
Location: The Oklahoma Dust Bowl.

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:38 am

kyotebue2 wrote:Dear Gods, you seem to be channeling Smokeyroan!!!

In essence, you are saying that Colin Kaepernick CANNOT BE CRITICIZED because he is black.
His merit as a quarterback does not come in to the discussion.
That makes YOU a racist.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby kyotebue2 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:30 am

Guest wrote:
kyotebue2 wrote:Dear Gods, you seem to be channeling Smokeyroan!!!

In essence, you are saying that Colin Kaepernick CANNOT BE CRITICIZED because he is black.
His merit as a quarterback does not come in to the discussion.
That makes YOU a racist.

You have gone batshit crazy...
kyotebue2
 
Posts: 6149
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:31 pm
Location: The Oklahoma Dust Bowl.

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:25 am

kyotebue2 wrote:
Guest wrote:
kyotebue2 wrote:Dear Gods, you seem to be channeling Smokeyroan!!!

In essence, you are saying that Colin Kaepernick CANNOT BE CRITICIZED because he is black.
His merit as a quarterback does not come in to the discussion.
That makes YOU a racist.

You have gone batshit crazy...

You know nothing about the NFL.
I’m a fan of the NFL.
Therefore, my opinion of whether or not Kaepernick would be a decent quarterback is an informed opinion.
You are saying that because he is black, if I criticize him, I’m a racist.
Joe Flacco is a lousy quarterback. So is Trent Dilfer. So is Eli Manning. They all won a Super Bowl. And they are white. If a black man said they were lousy, would they be racist?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:02 am

Guest wrote:
kyotebue2 wrote:
Guest wrote:
kyotebue2 wrote:Dear Gods, you seem to be channeling Smokeyroan!!!

In essence, you are saying that Colin Kaepernick CANNOT BE CRITICIZED because he is black.
His merit as a quarterback does not come in to the discussion.
That makes YOU a racist.

You have gone batshit crazy...

You know nothing about the NFL.
I’m a fan of the NFL.
Therefore, my opinion of whether or not Kaepernick would be a decent quarterback is an informed opinion.
You are saying that because he is black, if I criticize him, I’m a racist.
Joe Flacco is a lousy quarterback. So is Trent Dilfer. So is Eli Manning. They all won a Super Bowl. And they are white. If a black man said they were lousy, would they be racist?


The simple fact he is in the NFL means he is not lousy, quite the opposite.

You however...
User avatar
Guest
 

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 38 guests