State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby kyotebue2 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:21 pm

I made a beer run while the Trumpers were talking.
kyotebue2
 
Posts: 6277
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:31 pm
Location: The Oklahoma Dust Bowl.

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Voice From Limbo » Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:52 pm

The Gym Jordan Clown Show never dissapoints.
Voice From Limbo
 
Posts: 2234
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:04 pm


Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:26 pm

Here’s a tested way to get sober.
Take a drink every time Schiff tells the truth.
Bingo. Instant sobriety.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Voice From Limbo » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:29 pm

Guest wrote:Did you catch the drag queen?
https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out ... s-n1081261

Is Pissi standing on a table there? Looking really tiny.
Voice From Limbo
 
Posts: 2234
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:04 pm

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:29 pm

The dam breaks.
https://www.mediaite.com/politics/ann-c ... p-must-go/
When flighty skanks give up on Trump, you know he’s doomed.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Voice From Limbo » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:32 pm

Speaking of clown shows.
Voice From Limbo
 
Posts: 2234
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:04 pm

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby kyotebue2 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:56 pm

Guest wrote:The dam breaks.
https://www.mediaite.com/politics/ann-c ... p-must-go/
When flighty skanks give up on Trump, you know he’s doomed.

Bahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!
kyotebue2
 
Posts: 6277
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:31 pm
Location: The Oklahoma Dust Bowl.

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:13 pm

kyotebue2 wrote:
Guest wrote:The dam breaks.
https://www.mediaite.com/politics/ann-c ... p-must-go/
When flighty skanks give up on Trump, you know he’s doomed.

Bahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is like Taylor Swift, and Republicans are her ex boyfriends.
I don’t think she’ll be on Hannity any time soon.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:14 pm

Voice From Limbo wrote:
Guest wrote:Did you catch the drag queen?
https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out ... s-n1081261

Is Pissi standing on a table there? Looking really tiny.

Ask Mac. That’s his area of expertise.
User avatar
Guest
 

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Katie and 46 guests