State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Voice From Limbo » Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:28 am

I wouldn't put it all on them:

https://youtu.be/FclXh2-ZJUg
Voice From Limbo

Postby Vegas Vinnie » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:23 am

I’m starting to set up a betting pool on who President Pence will choose to be his Vice President.
1. Rand Paul
2. Lindsey Graham
3. Nikki Haley

Setting themselves up for a run in 2024.
Vegas Vinnie

Postby kyotebue2 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:35 am

Nikki Haley is throwing Tillerson Kelly and Pence under the bus.
kyotebue2

Postby kyotebue2 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:45 am

Another thing I find funny, Steve ( Drunken Hobo ) Bannon is a witness for the prosecution in Roger (Nixon tattoo ) Stone's trial.
kyotebue2

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:14 pm

kyotebue2 wrote:Another thing I find funny, Steve ( Drunken Hobo ) Bannon is a witness for the prosecution in Roger (Nixon tattoo ) Stone's trial.

The Donald does seem to have a talent for accumulating disloyal minions. Incompetent minions too. The reason he can’t get good help is that he’s not a good boss.
It takes a massive ego to go work for him thinking “I can fix this!” No. You can’t. The boss is the problem.
If he does get elected to a second term, who will work for him?
Don’t laugh at him getting a second term. You laughed at him getting elected the first time.

Postby Cuntzuz » Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:57 pm

Guest wrote:
kyotebue2 wrote:Another thing I find funny, Steve ( Drunken Hobo ) Bannon is a witness for the prosecution in Roger (Nixon tattoo ) Stone's trial.

The Donald does seem to have a talent for accumulating disloyal minions. Incompetent minions too. The reason he can’t get good help is that he’s not a good boss.
It takes a massive ego to go work for him thinking “I can fix this!” No. You can’t. The boss is the problem.
Don’t laugh at him getting a second term. You laughed at him getting elected the first time.

Oh, he'll get a second term. The dems will run Biden and if the choice is between two conservative sex perverts who love the banks and hate health care, why vote for the one who is only somewhat racist?
Cuntzuz

Postby Condottiero » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:37 pm

Cuntzuz wrote:
Guest wrote:

Oh, he'll get a second term. The dems will run Biden and if the choice is between two conservative sex perverts who love the banks and hate health care, why vote for the one who is only somewhat racist?

How is Biden a sex pervert?
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose...
- Alphonse Karr
Condottiero

Postby LimeyCunt » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:46 pm

I’ll be astonished if the Dem’s win in 2020. The GOP despise Trump, but through him they can set the political climate for decades to come, so they’re swallowing their dignity, pride and humanity and letting it happen.

The Dem’s are hamstrung by the fact that whatever Trump does, his base will not care. He could shoot people on live tv and they wouldn’t care. What’s more worrying is how his kids are setting themselves up to be the next political dynasty in America. For a country that tries so hard to get away from inherited wealth and dynamic succession, they’ve done an amazing job in allowing it to flourish and dominate them.

Trump is a terrible President (Clinton wouldn’t frankly have been any better), but there’s no one on the political horizon who can beat him next year.
LimeyCunt

Postby Provider of links » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:02 pm

Condottiero wrote:
Cuntzuz wrote:
Guest wrote:

How is Biden a sex pervert?

First Google hit:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washin ... utType=amp
Joe is famous for “inappropriate touching”.
He probably thinks he’s just being charming.
Provider of links

Postby LimeyCunt » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:56 pm

Mate, there’s a lot not to like about Biden, but have you ACTUALLY READ that link?

“These women have made it clear they’re not accusing him of sexual harassment, just of being overly physically intimate.”

Now, while Uncle Joe doesn’t come out of that looking great, it hardly makes him a ‘sex pest’. It’s also worth noting he publicly apologised for it.

But you carry on trying to make an equivalence on this topic between him and Trump. 2/10 so far...
LimeyCunt

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot