State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Jakar Nilson » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:25 pm

So, all because he has a bone to pick with California, he's going to drag us down again...
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/quebec-california-cap-and-trade-1.5331865
"There are those that claim that war is all glory, but I can tell you it is all hell." -William Tecumseh Sherman

http://dp9forum.com/aurora/ Read Alfie's Tenners, every second month in Aurora magazine!
User avatar
Jakar Nilson
Associate Member
 
Posts: 529
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2003 3:25 pm
Location: Ottawa

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Mcunaima nli » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:27 pm

Guest wrote:
kyotebue2 wrote:There is speculation that Trump will shut down the Gov in late Nov. He thinks it will stop the impeachment... yes he really is that stupid.

If he is as stupid as you seem to think he is, how did he get elected President?


Foreign support and lack of Republican consensus regarding any other candidate, allied with the first social media-tuned presidential campaign, which created a confederacy of dunces among the electorate and STILL was incapable of creating a plurality of votes.
User avatar
Mcunaima nli
 

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby kyotebue2 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:06 pm

Guest wrote:
kyotebue2 wrote:There is speculation that Trump will shut down the Gov in late Nov. He thinks it will stop the impeachment... yes he really is that stupid.

If he is as stupid as you seem to think he is, how did he get elected President?

People like you voted for him...blink blink.
kyotebue2
 
Posts: 6333
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:31 pm
Location: The Oklahoma Dust Bowl.

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:48 pm

Jakar Nilson wrote:So, all because he has a bone to pick with California, he's going to drag us down again...
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/quebec-california-cap-and-trade-1.5331865

California is clearly in violation of Article 1, Section 10 of the Constitution.
What business does California have negotiating with Quebec?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:50 pm

kyotebue2 wrote:
Guest wrote:
kyotebue2 wrote:There is speculation that Trump will shut down the Gov in late Nov. He thinks it will stop the impeachment... yes he really is that stupid.

If he is as stupid as you seem to think he is, how did he get elected President?

People like you voted for him...blink blink.

People like you, underestimating him, is precisely how he got elected.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby kyotebue2 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:22 pm

I believe I underestimated Putin.
kyotebue2
 
Posts: 6333
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:31 pm
Location: The Oklahoma Dust Bowl.

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Voice From Limbo » Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:58 pm

Our Stable Genius grows increasingly unhinged:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTr ... gr%5Etweet
Voice From Limbo
 
Posts: 2273
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:04 pm

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby kyotebue2 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:23 pm

I love Spiro Agnews Ghost that is great parody!!!
kyotebue2
 
Posts: 6333
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:31 pm
Location: The Oklahoma Dust Bowl.

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:42 pm

Guest wrote:
kyotebue2 wrote:
Guest wrote:
kyotebue2 wrote:There is speculation that Trump will shut down the Gov in late Nov. He thinks it will stop the impeachment... yes he really is that stupid.

If he is as stupid as you seem to think he is, how did he get elected President?

People like you voted for him...blink blink.

People like you, underestimating him, is precisely how he got elected.

Trump campaigned in states that Hillary thought she had in the bag, and never bothered to campaign there.
If you want to blame anyone for Trump, blame Hillary.
She campaigned like the Presidency was hers by right. Kind of like Danaerys Targaryen.
She took time off, didn’t work hard, and was basically unlikeable. As Rush said, she sounds like everybody’s first wife.
If your side wants to win votes by calling his supporters stupid and deplorable, go right ahead. You will be repeating the same mistakes made last time.
Free advice.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby kyotebue2 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:15 am

The Generic Congressional Poll has the Dems up by 10.
kyotebue2
 
Posts: 6333
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:31 pm
Location: The Oklahoma Dust Bowl.

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 43 guests