State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby kyotebue2 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:06 am

Good for you Jakar !!!
kyotebue2

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:35 am

Guest wrote:Yes. He was being an asshole. Impeachable?

Personally, I can't think of a better reason to impeach the US chief executive - a man in charge of a vast collection of nuclear weapons, military, and economic power.
The last thing the world needs is an 'asshole' in charge of such a nation. Makes sense to me.

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:03 am

Jakar Nilson wrote:
Voice From Limbo wrote:Here are some things that came out of his mouth just today:

https://youtu.be/51_Wab82Zm8

We are so proud.

A good thing I spent the entire day working at the polls without any contact with the outside world, other than electors coming in. Good ol' paper ballots. No stupid hanging chads, rigged voting machines or any such contraptions.

Good for you, and good for paper ballots.
I’m not very confident in the electronic ones I have to use. Not at all.

Postby heaps of bodies » Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:41 pm

Whiggish person wrote:As for Nixon. He could probably have been convicted, but he resigned. I believe he resigned to spare the country. Just like he did not dispute JFK’s blatant cheating in the 1960 election. To spare the country.
I find it ironic that the most honorable of the three is the one removed from office. The other two reprobates lucked out.

I believe the reason he conspired with the South Vietnamese to prolong the Vietnam War was also to spare the country - to spare it a President not called Nixon. And yet no one mentions how honourable he is. I don't know - You commit one or two grotesque criminal acts, and all those honourable ones get forgotten.
heaps of bodies

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:10 pm

heaps of bodies wrote:
Whiggish person wrote:As for Nixon. He could probably have been convicted, but he resigned. I believe he resigned to spare the country. Just like he did not dispute JFK’s blatant cheating in the 1960 election. To spare the country.
I find it ironic that the most honorable of the three is the one removed from office. The other two reprobates lucked out.

I believe the reason he conspired with the South Vietnamese to prolong the Vietnam War was also to spare the country - to spare it a President not called Nixon. And yet no one mentions how honourable he is. I don't know - You commit one or two grotesque criminal acts, and all those honourable ones get forgotten.

That’s an absurd accusation.

Postby Voice From Limbo » Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:51 pm

The Trumpsterfire is now calling the impeachment process a "lynching".

Guess he must have called Clarence Thomas for advice.
Voice From Limbo

Postby kyotebue2 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:07 pm

A racist asshole...
kyotebue2

Postby Voice From Limbo » Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:58 pm

BTW, those muffled sounds coming out of his ass aren't farts, this time, but Lindsey Graham agreeing with him.
Voice From Limbo

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:05 pm

Voice From Limbo wrote:BTW, those muffled sounds coming out of his ass aren't farts, this time, but Lindsey Graham agreeing with him.

Lindsey Graham is the epitome of a weathervane.
When he was in the Team of 18 in the 2016 primaries, he was targeted viciously by Trump.
After that he was extremely wishy washy re Trump.
He was John McCain’s bff.
Then McCain passed away and Lindsey needed a new anchor.
‘Nuff said.

Note I have not used the word hypocrisy, but don’t let that stop you.

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot