State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:46 pm

Multiple posts include links supporting my claims.

As such, your post is bullshit.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Not how arguing works.... » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:57 pm

That's not how it works.

You made a claim, you need to back it up with evidence.

Claiming that you've done more than your opponents does not equal evidence.
The onus is on you to prove your claim, not on them to disprove it.

Posting links to sites that don't say what you claim they do is not evidence.

Claiming that 'there's no evidence so that must prove your case' is not evidence.
User avatar
Not how arguing works....
 

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:16 am

Guest wrote: We already know there are people who go south of the border to coach them as to what to say and not say to game the system.



By "we" you mean racist conspiracy theorists.

You disappoint me, you could have placed SOROS and DEEP STATE JEWS into your evidence free bullshit.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:31 am

Not how arguing works.... wrote:That's not how it works.

You made a claim, you need to back it up with evidence.

Claiming that you've done more than your opponents does not equal evidence.
The onus is on you to prove your claim, not on them to disprove it.

Posting links to sites that don't say what you claim they do is not evidence.

Claiming that 'there's no evidence so that must prove your case' is not evidence.


Is that so? If they make claims they have to back them up with evidence, but routinely all we get are unsupported assertions.

The onus is on them to prove what they said.

Posting links that prove what I say is evidence. Claiming they don't? The onus is on you to point them out so I can correct them or admit I was wrong.

I did not claim that the lack of evidence "made my case" I explained why it is next to impossible to obtain such evidence.

The onus is on you to argue honestly and back up what you claim. Can't do that? Go read some polls with Kyote.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby $3,355,970,000,000 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:42 am

Hope your kids, and their kids, and their kid have a lot (and I mean a REAL LOT) of money.

$3,355,970,000,000: Federal Spending Sets Record Through June; Deficit Hits $747,115,000,000


https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/3355970000000-federal-spending-sets-record-through-june-deficit-hits

The federal government spent a record $3,355,970,000,000 in the first nine months of fiscal 2019 (October through June), according to the Monthly Treasury Statement released today.

Prior to this fiscal year, the most the federal government had ever spent in the October-through-June period was in fiscal 2018, when the Treasury doled out $3,199,795,700,000 in constant June 2019 dollars. Before last year, the most the federal government had ever spent in the first nine months of the fiscal year was in fiscal 2009, when it spent $3,176,577,910,000


I've posted about this before. The out of control spending by both parties to pay off their special interests, contribution sources, and everything else not essential while kicking the can down the road is going to kill the folks left holding the tab when the bill comes due.

This is just spending. Not even mentioning unfunded liabilities the government has.

Oh, but let's open the borders to everyone who wants to come in, and promise them everything - even stuff the taxpayers right now don't get. They deserve it.
User avatar
$3,355,970,000,000
 

п»їsalve gogralfdfLieloneSmis

Postby gzwsAcili » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:27 am

canada drugs online canada drugs direct canada drugs online review <a href="http://canadadrugsonlinevbyh.com/#">canada drugs review</a> buy viagra http://canadadrugsonlinevbyh.com/
User avatar
gzwsAcili
 

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby kyotebue2 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:00 am

Canada does have drug tourism we go there for insulin.
kyotebue2
 
Posts: 5939
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:31 pm
Location: The Oklahoma Dust Bowl.

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Condottiero » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:23 am

kyotebue2 wrote:Canada does have drug tourism we go there for insulin.

Don't forget the maple syrup!
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose...
- Alphonse Karr
User avatar
Condottiero
 
Posts: 2799
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:16 pm
Location: Iserlohn Fortress

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Fuck you JJ » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:53 am

$3,355,970,000,000 wrote:Hope your kids, and their kids, and their kid have a lot (and I mean a REAL LOT) of money.

$3,355,970,000,000: Federal Spending Sets Record Through June; Deficit Hits $747,115,000,000


https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/3355970000000-federal-spending-sets-record-through-june-deficit-hits

The federal government spent a record $3,355,970,000,000 in the first nine months of fiscal 2019 (October through June), according to the Monthly Treasury Statement released today.

Prior to this fiscal year, the most the federal government had ever spent in the October-through-June period was in fiscal 2018, when the Treasury doled out $3,199,795,700,000 in constant June 2019 dollars. Before last year, the most the federal government had ever spent in the first nine months of the fiscal year was in fiscal 2009, when it spent $3,176,577,910,000


I've posted about this before. The out of control spending by both parties to pay off their special interests, contribution sources, and everything else not essential while kicking the can down the road is going to kill the folks left holding the tab when the bill comes due.

This is just spending. Not even mentioning unfunded liabilities the government has.

Oh, but let's open the borders to everyone who wants to come in, and promise them everything - even stuff the taxpayers right now don't get. They deserve it.



Well the US government could stop giving billions to serial fraudsters like Leidos. That might help.

$500,000,000 settlement for defrauding the American taxpayer and no one loses their job or goes to jail!

AND IT WAS UNREPORTED IN THE NEWS!
It must be a deep state conspiracy!

And fuckwits could also stop screaming their idiotic "open borders" and "free stuff for all" bullshit as it is a total lie perpetuated by other dishonest fuckwits.
User avatar
Fuck you JJ
 

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby kyotebue2 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:15 am

Someone doesn't like you random...
kyotebue2
 
Posts: 5939
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:31 pm
Location: The Oklahoma Dust Bowl.

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests